Zipp Looking For A New Home

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Zig .... a playmate again :thumbsup:

She is very tall.

She is very tall. She is 7 months old now and she is as tall as Zig (he is 2). The more I look at her and watch her play, the more I think she has boxer in her..

He is loving having a mate again..

True, he was total heartbroken to leave her yesterday but he knows it is the best thing for her.

I think he said goodbye to her 3 or 4 times before he left.. I felt very sorry for him.

To be honest, she hasn't looked for them at all - her and Zig are so busy together.

He has collapsed a couple of times and she just waits for him to wake up.

She is a pretty typical staffy cross type dog so far. She sits, comes when called, sits on a mat when asked. She is house trained and once she followed Zig through the dog door she hasn't looked back - in and out no worries. There is no sign of any anxiety at all that I can see yet - I will test them on Wednesday when I go to a client for the morning (my son will be here but he makes himself scarce).. The dogs will be in the back yard on their own.

She seems to be very hungry and hoovers her food but that will relax once she realises there are 2 meals a day, every day at the same time. I think it is doggie nature to wonder where the next meal is coming from.

Saffi just doesn't suit her DD.. She really is a Zipp..

I just had a call from the vet - she was desexed today and they also told me she has demodex..

What are the odds on rehoming a dog with demodex?

Can I?

Or should she stay with me until she is completely clear?

Poor little girl. I am just about to go and pick her up and bring her home to a nice warm crate.