On Groupon Today

Love their sizing chart. Not sure how they think the same size will fit a dachie and a pug :rofl:

But nice collars, mine don't wear them but I've sent the link to some friends. Thanks :D

LOL. I have to confess that I didn't look at the offer in detail Minimax as I am not in the market for collars at the moment. I bought ones embroidered with my dogs' names and my phone number just last year. However there are regularly threads about them, so I thought they might suit someone's needs.

Pugs and Dachies are just a bit different :D :D

Given that my 7.5 month old border collie is still in her first puppy collar that was listed as suitable for Mini poodles, I can see how pug and dachie are potentially same collar size. Some of them are VERY adjustable. This collar fit Cinna at 12 weeks and I suspect could fit her as an adult as there is still half of the adjustable bit left to let out.

Given that my 7.5 month old border collie is still in her first puppy collar that was listed as suitable for Mini poodles, I can see how pug and dachie are potentially same collar size. Some of them are VERY adjustable. This collar fit Cinna at 12 weeks and I suspect could fit her as an adult as there is still half of the adjustable bit left to let out.

Last time I bought a harness labelled "pug" sized it would have fitted a 8 week old puppy. I ended up with a "staffy" size for my pug :laugh:

Guest Clover

Boston Terriers and Australian Shepherds fit the same collar? laugh.gif

:laugh: that's what I thought. But then my old rottie x, border collies and JRT could wear the same size rogz collar.