Mita Where Are You?

If anyone has a contact number for Mita could you please contact her ASAP and ask her to check her DOL messages?

I urgently need her advice on a local Tibetan in need of rescue.frown.gif

Thanks, all

Edited post title.

Edited post title again 7/9/13 - Billy's trial has been a success and he is now a member of a lovely DOLer's family.thumbsup1.gif

I will let her make the announcement! biggrin.gif I hope she includes pictures - she has some lovely ones!!

Edited by RuralPug

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, RP, I've been out since early morning. There was a medical emergency in the family. So it's late afternoon before I can get to the computer.

Thank you ... & kirty & tibbie_tabbie... for being there for the tibbie & getting it to safety and to the attention of the Tibetan Spaniel Club of Victoria.

Please let me know if there's anything I can still do.

Thanks to all he is quite safe. TSAV have his pic upon their website now in the rescue section. It is the seller's pic because right now he is playing hell for leather with my pug Cheddar at the moment, they are not going to sit still for pics!laugh.gif

Kirty you could pass on TSAV's rescue contact details to your friend, best to get in quick I think!

Check Here to see his picture.

Thank you all so much, so nice when it all happens to work smoothly! smile.gif

Edited to add: His picture has now disappeared from that website LOL which I hope means they have been overwhelmed with applications!!

I will repost that picture in post #10 ( if I'm counting right.)

Valblitz I've met plenty of gorgeous Tibbies around the show ring (even handled a couple there) but I've never before had the pleasure of fostering one. This one is a real little character and a pleasure to have! heart.gif

Edited by RuralPug

He's lovely! RP, I think he may want to take your Pug, Cheddar, his new 'bestie' with him when he moves on. :)

Shows that he'd love a new home with another happy, good-natured dog to play with.

Once again, huge thanks to all.

Edited by mita

TSAV have advised me that they are still in the process of looking for a rehome for Billy.

He is gorgeous and didn't chase the Siamese foster I have here so I guess that qualifies him as good with cats laugh.gif. He is certainly great with children and other small dogs. He is cautious of large breeds, but not extremely so.

He hasn't made any house-training mistakes here (I have a doggy door) but the previous owner claimed that he did.

Any adoption enquiries can be directed to TSAV President Pam Dunlop at [email protected] or via the contact details on the TSAV website rescue page.

Thanks for all your help!smile.gif

I've met plenty of gorgeous Tibbies around the show ring (even handled a couple there) but I've never before had the pleasure of fostering one. This one is a real little character and a pleasure to have!

Now you know what turns us into Tibbie Tragics. :)

Edited by mita

I am already a chronic pugaholic it would be just too much to be a Tibbie Tragic as well, although if they are all like this little character I can understand how it happens!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for letting me know, Kirty.smile.gif

And thanks for spreading the word, Mita.smile.gif

And special thanks to tibbie-tabbie for the reimbursement covering this little man. smile.gif

Hmmm, I'm probably a "tibbie person tragic" LOL!!!

Well, my partner and I have been discussing Billy and he has been nagging me to get some further information with the view of adopting him. So I have sent Pam an email and we will take it from there :D

I am already a chronic pugaholic it would be just too much to be a Tibbie Tragic as well, although if they are all like this little character I can understand how it happens!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for letting me know, Kirty.smile.gif

And thanks for spreading the word, Mita.smile.gif

And special thanks to tibbie-tabbie for the reimbursement covering this little man. smile.gif

Hmmm, I'm probably a "tibbie person tragic" LOL!!!

I've seen tibbies listed as 'pug x' before now, so maybe it's meant to be hee hee!