Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

5 hours ago, Loving my Oldies said:

The worst thing about DOL is how the years are catalogued as they pass by so quickly by the dogs we knew as xrays and suddenly they are middle aged.  

Exactly! I so remember little Secret  as she first was ... :love: How time flies! Lovely to see some photos :) thankyou ! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Happy 9th birthday to my darling Neko!  My brave but scaredy, clever and silly, all rolled into one.

Arkey and Milton have both gone too soon but mum Widget is still with us at 14 1/2 her eye sight is fading, but then so is mine.  Thankyou beautiful Widget for giving me Neko.  And from Neko we have Obi, Crickett and of course Secret. From Obi we have Sissy who is just at the beginning of what looks like a promising show career, and so it goes on.  Here is a photo of Neko today, on her 9th birthday.  She used to have a dazzling white neck but the skin has turned dark and the fur has mostly fallen out. 
for her birthday dinner they’re getting slow roasted pulled lamb with all the trimmings.  I deliberately haven’t put salt or pepper on it. Whatever is left for me, I’ll have to add them then. 

DE86027A-AA15-46A5-B4E2-EF7BD95169FA.jpeg

33CA23F6-F295-44AC-BFF5-C56EDE82A6E7.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

End of an era. Sadly beautiful Widget, Roskyle Preshus Lilywhite, mother to Arkey (dec), Milton (dec), and Neko, passed away yesterday.  Her owner will bring her here today to be buried near her son Arkey. 
Thankyou sweet girl for giving me my Neko.

Edited by Kirislin
  • Sad 6

Gosh, my heart did a huge lurch and my eyes filled with tears.  All these beautiful dogs of yours, @Kirislin - we have followed them over all these years, rejoicing in the births, gutted at the losses, watching with immeasurable pleasure as they grew up and lived wonderful lives with you and others.  

Goodbye, dearest Widget.  You were so beautiful and will remain ever so in many many hearts.

My heartfelt condolences, K.  

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 2