A Few Beach Shots From Sunny Central Coast.

pesh

Thx Pers. I had another 12 to add but thought it was enough, my files are getting so large with all these photos. lol

Thx

Sharon :)

Edited by pesh

Lovely shots pesh :thumbsup: I lived on the Central Coast for quite a number of years till it got too busy for me. It is still a very pretty place as you have so beautifully shown us :)

Edited by BC Crazy

I lived there for 25+ years pesh almost 20 years ago. Way back then it was so quiet & peaceful. I go down there now only when I have to as it is just so busy.Like a mini Sydney now.

Does my head in all the traffic/people. I thought the Sth coast would be quiet pesh as I have often thought it may suit us better down there. Sounds like I may be wrong...

It depends where with the South Coast. We were at Engadine, a lovely quiet suburb in the middle of the National Park. But like everywhere it grew and grew, and the council wouldn't say no to units or villas, duplex on too many corners, and added no extra parking.

It's happening everywhere.

Look at The Entrance, the council is giving permission for more units to be built, but other units that have been up for sometime can't be sold, no ones interested.

Actually that could be some good topic photos in that. So many Mum and Dad homes in the shadows of multi story units next door.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely shots. Where were the ones taken of the rocks?

My in-laws moved there around 1977/8 from NZ & B-I-L said it was God's country. Over the years I used to ask him if it was still God's country & he always said yes, up until a few years ago. :)

Myself, I prefer the South Coast, I guess because I spent the first 11.5 years of my life there for holidays.

The Rock shots are Norah Head.

It is such a beautiful area, but has become an area you can't go buy yourself to secluded area, just so dangerous. Yes we were just saying the last couple of years its really taken a dive.

Where does your brother live?

I lived South, Engadine then moved up here for family reasons, but yes would have moved South given the choice. Right now I'd go bush to get away from all the rot.