I Year Ago I Got The Phone Call

casowner

No wonder he is such a heart breaker, didn't realise Danara was Mum! She's stunning. He is seriously the most gorgeous little man, although maybe little isn't accurate :laugh:

Soooooo hard to pick a favourite shot of him, probably the last one made me laugh the most & the second last one shows his gorgeous face the best :love:

Thanks again for the updates!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leo belongs to a good friend of mine and he is having a weekend visit while his owner is away, it is nice having a dog that obeys commands for once :laugh: Unlike Azure he sits still long enough to be able to take photo's of him too

Omg Rev Jo you get Wolff cuddles!! So very jealous!!!

I am glad as I need a house sitter for 2 weeks or so next May and it wouldn't be easy finding anyone that will volunteer to stay at my house and look after my lot especially with Wolff and Azure :laugh:

Not so little man had his first puppy pre school lesson last night and weighed in at 19.2kg at two and a half months old :eek: He was great, walked around saying hello and when he got sick of the littlies all jumping on him he just swatted them away :laugh:

I would have loved to have seen the faces on the other puppy owners when you and your baby arrived. :laugh: :laugh:

Lets just say they were not amused and he was the gentlest one there :laugh:

Edited by behluka

:laugh: Today at work clients had their 4 month old HYPER maremma in and he was all over him, Wolff stood there until he was over it and then just collapsed on top of the Maremma so that he couldn't move. No growls, no tail wag just plonk :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Wolff spent the day at our stand at the Royal Adelaide Show yesterday and he was amazing, he is such a special puppy and he made me so proud. He was so very gentle with little kids and he shared an absolutely heartwarming moment with a tiny little girl that was barely old enough to stand. It was a moment I will always remember. He weighed in at 25 kgs on his 3 month old birthdate last Tuesday which meant a 6.8kg increase in exactly 2 weeks so going by that he would weigh close to 28kg now

post-23033-0-20932900-1379244937_thumb.jpg

post-23033-0-77490900-1379245072_thumb.jpg

and learning the fine art of digging with big sister Azure

post-23033-0-82040400-1379245106_thumb.jpg