Help Needed Getting Puppy's Ears Unstuck

Hi all, I am the proud owner of a gorgeous Australian Shepherd puppy named Maverick. When Maverick arrived two weeks ago ,his ears were glued down by the breeder. Only problem is that I am having trouble getting them unstuck! They have a lot of glue on them and it has caused a large hard area that looks impossible to get scissors through without causing damage to his ears. I s there anything I can use to help disolve the glue without hurting my puppy.Any help would be appreciated.

Yep, I'd say leave it if possible. Wait till the hair has grown and then you may be able to snip around it, very carefully. When I tried gluing Luka's ears as a pup, I think the thing I did wrong was not use enough glue. We now have upsy daisy ears at 18 months. I recently posted pics in the Aussie thread. You should pop on over there. Lots of fellow Aussie lovers :D

Oh and absolutely need some photos of the new addition :)

Zoff is quite good on adhesives, but a few safety precautions, be careful in an enclosed area because of the odour, absolutely don't splash any near his eyes, put it on cotton wool first, and after you've applied it, rinse the ears with water. It can be quite irritating to the mucous membranes and it stinks. :)

Edited by Staff'n'Toller