Emaciated Whippet From Gundagai Pound

• 2 weeks later...

I saw in another thread she was proclaimed to be a good rabbiter, probably because she was bloody starving. Disgusting! :mad

Apparently she was a very good hunting dog. Not sure if those reports are legit or not as she was so weak she could barely walk let alone run/hunt anything down. I've spoken to someone who knew her and apparently she was a regular stray in Gundagai but no one ever thought of taking her to the pound until recently :(

She still has that sad haunted look I see in so many rescued dogs, like she's waiting for the bubble to burst, poor baby. Time will heal nothing but love and cuddles from now on. Well done everyone involved :thumbsup:

Really? Quite a few Whippets have this "look".

She still has that sad haunted look I see in so many rescued dogs, like she's waiting for the bubble to burst, poor baby. Time will heal nothing but love and cuddles from now on. Well done everyone involved :thumbsup:

Really? Quite a few Whippets have this "look".

From what her foster carers have said she is quite a fun loving and happy girl. Maybe the photos just make her look 'haunted'.

She looks fantastic! Has she been renamed?

I'm not sure what's going on there. The new adoptive parents wanted to change her name but were discussing it with her current foster carers and I'm not sure if they've come to a decision yet. Judging by the last conversation her name is still Lulu.