Nekhbet...

kelpiecuddles

Oh wow not a baby now. My border collie boy would have only been a year old, he turned 10 last weekend :eek:. How funny.

:laugh: Completely off topic. Although still about working dogs.

I am trying to remember the DOLer she belonged to. If my seive of a memory is correct they had an Aussie Shep as well.

Another beautiful vote for your bowing horse nekhbet .

Just lovely :) What cant you teach. You make it look & sound so simple when us normal folk struggle,giggle :)

Another fan of derailed threads. I tend to learn more from them.

Edited by BC Crazy

It's all about leverage BC, and engaging the brain. There's really no mysticism in training :) What does the animal love? Them show them how to gain it. Plus don't be afraid to help them out physically. We taught Bear that with a piece of licorice, just get him to follow the licorice down and pull one leg back gently so he got the idea.

I had a super crazy idea I'm going to try and teach the horse Schutzhund :rofl: He has a bad pelvis and ringbone in his front leg from racing which makes riding him difficult long term, so I'm figuiring why can't he do something like that ... He can already heel, back up, stop, pivot, bow etc without being on lead how hard could it possible be to get him to search a few blinds :rofl: let's see the Victorian government kick up a stink about that one

I had a super crazy idea I'm going to try and teach the horse Schutzhund :rofl: He has a bad pelvis and ringbone in his front leg from racing which makes riding him difficult long term, so I'm figuiring why can't he do something like that ... He can already heel, back up, stop, pivot, bow etc without being on lead how hard could it possible be to get him to search a few blinds :rofl: let's see the Victorian government kick up a stink about that one

Bahahaha :) You two do it all!