Swoon Worthy Dog Baths!

JulesP

Thats what I have kelpiecuddles . . Mr BCC is a plumber so I'm very lucky he installed an overhead shower for us 2 legged folk & the hand held shower comes off the same shower at about waist height & I have a Booster Bath so no more aching back for me. Works a treat :)

I would love a hydraulic one so my oldies can simply walk into it, but am very happy with my booster bath with mains hot and cold and jet hand piece. I actually don't like all the ones that have a solid base. I like being able to have my feet under the bath, so I am not having to lean forward. Mine is outside, and I put an umbrella up if its too hot. We also put hand showers as well as a fixed shower in both bathrooms, for really cold weather:-)

Oh I would love hydro bath but am barely 5 feet tall so I tend to find the higher sides a bit difficult.

Both my guys put themselves in the booster bath after each beach visit without me even asking to be rinsed off. Sonny always is first but Stella is ready in the back ground for her turn :)

Edited by BC Crazy

I suspect I'll get one down the track, I do find it hard to bend down far enough to wash under the belly of the basset and because I don't have a handheld hose it can be fiddly(thankfully she's used to me lifting her front half to wash her tum LOL). Would be lovely to be able to stand up to wash her. Might even go and look in to one since I have the perfect spot to put one with reasonably close hot water access...

Unfortunately bassets do have a distinctive houndy smell, it's not a bad smell but it is obvious if you aren't used to it

Edited by kelpiecuddles