Clean Run

I feel like such a dummy :o how do I track my order again? I can't remember :o

When you made your order they should have sent you an email with a link to tracking on it.

Mine arrived yesterday. smile.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like such a dummy :o how do I track my order again? I can't remember :o

Check your emails for the one that says Package shipped to you. In that, you'll find two web addresses for tracking - one is USPS, and the other is a site called www.endicia.com - that;'s the one I use - just copy and paste that address, which will have the package number, into your browser.

My supplementary packages are showing as in transit from NY on 6th January. Probably held up with airline delays because of the big cold now.

mine arrived yesterday and the box was crushed and torn. A foot long gash along one side. I picked it up and lots of stuff started falling out, I rodered lots of quite small sized things. shoved it all back and carried it carefully out to the car. I am lucky, nothing was missing but I don't know how it stayed in there with a hole that big.

mine arrived yesterday and the box was crushed and torn. A foot long gash along one side. I picked it up and lots of stuff started falling out, I rodered lots of quite small sized things. shoved it all back and carried it carefully out to the car. I am lucky, nothing was missing but I don't know how it stayed in there with a hole that big.

That apparently happened with our group order including lots of small items, just roaming around in this flimsy, torn cardboard box with gaping holes :( Lucky we didn't lose anything, either.

This happened to mine too, luckily we didn't miss anything either.

That apparently happened with our group order including lots of small items, just roaming around in this flimsy, torn cardboard box with gaping holes :( Lucky we didn't lose anything, either.

Had customs opened it? Because they always rip the boxes open and don't seal them properly.

My GoDog got confiscated :-(.

Had customs opened it? Because they always rip the boxes open and don't seal them properly.

My GoDog got confiscated :-(.

I'm not sure as I wasn't the one it was sent to. But from her description, no, it wasn't a case of customs opening it that caused the ripped box. She mentioned the box was extremely flimsy and the packing of the contents itself was appalling, small items like single jump cups just floating about in there.

What is GoDog? I assume food?

Ours has been sitting in limbo since the 27th Dec and an attempted delivery today, so I hope customs haven't decided to relieve me of the Go Dog in my parcel. :eek:

RS it's a sports drink/supplement for dogs, sold here in Australia for double the price. Thus why I stock up every time there is free postage, but I've never had a CR parcel opened by customs either.

Edited by Jess.