• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so far behind :(

That's OK we're happy to wait :D

is that your hubby? He looks familiar :/

Yes, Hazy, that's Ned. You may have met in a past life on a racetrack perhaps? :laugh:

Leah, I like the pic of cool Collie! Love the bubbles, teekay, I see you have some more awesome shots on your Flickr photostream, & Weibritty, orchids can be cantankerous, but so pleased yours is finally flowering & honouring the memory of your father-in-law.

Probably Trifecta :laugh: the racing world is much smaller than people think.

"MOM, it's look really cool to get a photo of my car with the lightning in the background"

The things I do for my kids.

Thankfully we didn't get too wet but we were down a very dark lane, it was raining, were holding a blanket over the camera and we managed to get this shot relatively quickly and I was like "That'll do, let's go before we get killed" :D Not as sharp as i would like but I am pleased with it, and, more importantly, so is my son :)

44/52

15569030357_d6df2d1f80_c.jpgSupra lightning by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

"MOM, it's look really cool to get a photo of my car with the lightning in the background"

Thankfully we didn't get too wet but we were down a very dark lane, it was raining, were holding a blanket over the camera and we managed to get this shot relatively quickly and I was like "That'll do, let's go before we get killed" :D Not as sharp as i would like but I am pleased with it, and, more importantly, so is my son :)

44/52

15640880425_06f47b4bf8_c.jpgSupra Lightning by teejkay1, on Flickr

:eek: It was definitely worth the risk, that is one speccy shot!! :thumbsup:

Make sure you keep that one for when you want to sell the car :)

And Henri is so sleek and shiny - Harvey looks like a whole other breed! :o

I'm not sure you're entirely wrong :p Henri is quite a big cocker according to breed standards, so either the result of some very bad breeding or something else has been thrown in there at some point :)

Either way he's freaking adorable