52/2014

gapvic

Love the flowers, Impatiens.

Hazywal - looks like a lovely beach area.

Grumpette - your two look totally fixated on that ball. It's funny how dogs gravitate towards older people.

trifecta - lovely pic.

Week 38/52 - Clay - keeping a watchful eye on those pesky birds again.

15128861720_ab48e25363_o.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks grumpette and Weibritty it is a beautiful place to live but see all that sand? It's now covered in tourists and towels, school holidays have begun and the "vandals in sandals" have arrived in their droves :laugh: Us locals are bunkered down for the next two weeks.

Thanks grumpette and Weibritty it is a beautiful place to live but see all that sand? It's now covered in tourists and towels, school holidays have begun and the "vandals in sandals" have arrived in their droves :laugh: Us locals are bunkered down for the next two weeks.

Yep there is nothing like being a hostage in your own neighbourhood. I feel for you and the gorgeous greys. :(

leah82 - those cockers are just gorgeous. I would love to own one, one day.

The little blond one is up for adoption :provoke:

She's an oldie at 12 years, a bit deaf and weak in the back legs but she doesn't let it slow her down and she's the perfect size for lap cuddles

"Vandals in Sandals" :rofl: Love it HW, will have to use that one :laugh:

Lovely line up Leah :D

Found some fantastic trees this weekend. My son had a blast. The trees were right next to a playground but the man made stuff didn't get a look in. Nature makes the best playgrounds :D

38/52

15305801966_8f2207507a_c.jpgIMG_0002.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

teekay, that's a great photo, love how the tree twists and winds around. Your son would have had a ball up there.

leah82, don't tempt me, at the moment my hands are full with the two hairy Weis. :)

The photo doesn't do it justice, Weibritty. I only had my 50mm lens on, could have done with a wide angle to capture just how huge and entangled the whole area was. It was awesome, made me wish I was a kid again :laugh:

A fun shot from me this week. We've just been messing around in the garden with sparklers and the flash gun.

Here's my little angel :angel: :laugh: He was having fun, honest. He was concentrating so hard on standing still, hence the serious face :D Unfortunately my artist skills leave a lot to be desired :laugh:

39/52

15367817402_5158a8c5bb_c.jpgIMG_0062.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

gorgeous teekay!

Hazy - maddie definitely knows how to cool off

39/52- Sarah attempting to blend into the bush, her faded ears were pretty much the exact colour although yesterday we redid the ears and tail so she stands out a bit more now :p

Week39_zps00936b52.jpg