Your Dogs Latest 'blonde Moment'

kelpiecuddles

OK I apologise for the blonde crack in the title :D

Bringing the washing in off the clothesline this arvo and just as I got a fitted sheet off Josie ran through, got her head caught in the elasticated corner of the sheet and ripped the sheet out of my hands, then proceeding to tear around the yard at high speed in an attempt to escape :rofl:

One of those moments you wish the video camera had been running!

Puppy was busted about to steal food from my plate when I left the table. She decided on snatch and run. Unfortunately for her she snatched the lemon wedge :laugh:

The look on her face was priceless!

:laugh: love both of those.

Every waking hour is a blonde moment for Stanley but the other day a friend came over and Stan was very excited, mind you he'd be excited if an axe murderer walked in, and he decided to pick up Maddie's tennis ball and throw it in the air. He threw it in the air but didn't actually look up to catch it, he slipped on the floorboards and fell over with the ball hitting him to add insult to injury. He hauled himself up and limped over to my friend for a sympathetic hug but not before shooting me a glance with the "yeah, yeah I know :o " look on his face.

The other day Savvy did a big upside down stretch on the couch and fell off onto the floor- whoops

A few months ago Breeze was so intently focused on licking her butt she licked and licked and licked and fell off the bed. :laugh: She looked very sheepish afterwards. :laugh:

Lili tried to chase something today and ran through the mosquito netting on our gazebo.....she made a hole but got caught halfway through and just stopped dead, looked back at me in terror, whites of her eyes showing and all, eejit. I had to get her out of it. She does things like this all the time. Scratching or cleaning herself and falling off the bed/couch is a common one too.

Both dogs will throw themselves backwards into your arms, without actually checking if you're there first :eek:

Tonight, while I was making dinner, my Pug snatched a piece of broccoli that fell on the kitchen floor and ran around the house shaking it and throwing it up in the air like he had caught a mouse :laugh:

Edited by puggedforlife

I actually got a video of Happy cant post it from my phone though. its Happy playing fetch at a playground and she's jumping up and down into a sandbox and on her way back out she jumped too early and crashed into the side lol after that she went around the box!

Let the dogs out this morning, and the Dobe did his usual running after our other dog, while the other dog is trying find a poop spot. This time though, he was so close to the fence, that when he went spun around in the snow to follow, he smacked the fence with his head (I saw the board bendeek1.gif ), tripped over his own legs, and did a face plant into the snow. He pretended like it didn't happen, even though his entire head was covered in snow laugh.gif

Checked him over, but he didn't do any damage, other than to his pride.

Let the Lab on the bed for a cuddle she positioned herself upside down and looking lovingly into my eyes proceeded to stretch and roll off the side of the bed with a resounding thud.! I laugh of course and she proceeded to do the same 3 times.... and people wonder why we call her Daffy Dog!

Edited by Tapua

Puppy thought he was being all clever by stealing a bone and running away from our older dog this morning, until he tried to run at full speed through a gap smaller than the length of the bone in his mouth and got quite a surprise. Silly pup looked a little embarrassed at his miscalculation.

We were visiting at a house which had a huge water tank embedded in the yard. You could walk on the top of the concrete but then there was an 8ft drop. You guessed it, my boy Rambo was too busy looking over his shoulder wagging his tail and not watching where he was going. He went straight over the edge. We all panicked but he came wandering up the yard sniffing as if nothing had happened but with a very sheepish look on his face LOL He was always running into walls or doors. Gosh I miss him - his tail never stopped wagging.

Took the dogs out this evening for a drive. Opened the boot and Jerry Lee very excited decided he would get in himself (normally I lift him as I don't want him hurting his joints and its quite high up being a 4WD). Well he didn't make it and hit the tall of the car instead. Splat!

Yesterday he was truly up to no good. Broke my dishwasher, got in the bin and messed up a painting I was working on (he stares at the animal in the painting and drools/paws at it). Then feeling guilty he went behind the curtain to hide. Problem is the curtain doesn't reach the ground so just his head was covered. I was so angry but I had to laugh. Doofus. Wish I had a photo of his master attempt at hiding.

Hunter managed to bash his head on a wooden agility platform at the park the other day - so focused on his frisbi that he was looking where he was going. Has a nice bump above his eye :( ... he just got up and kept chasing the frisbi like nothing had happened. Lucky he has a thick staffy head!