Bite Not Collars

If nothing is available in Australia, have you heard of getting a US shipping address?

There are companies that allow overseas buyers to purchase online in the USA. They then forward the goods to you, the buyer.

That might be an option to consider.

Sending Best Wishes to you and the boy for the surgery too.

:love:

..I hope your dog will have collar free time - these seem to me as if they act like a neck brace ... where dog can not curve its neck ..and has a firm/hard edge pressing up behind its ears all the time .

What if you measure wrong and get one too long? :(....

These look a bit more comfortable..and they are sold locally ! CLICK

When we are around, and dogs need to not chew- I use a muzzle! much easier and non restrictive , if sized correctly :) perhaps one of THESE would keep you and dog happy ?

Edited by persephone

Thank you all so much :) Actually my sister posted on FB to say she has one of those forwarding addys! :)

I will order that one from K9 Pro thank you so much. At least it will get here quickly so I can give it a try :) He won't be in it much, most likely just the first few nights (he has already had one total hip replacement and apart from his burnt scrotum - didn't try and get to his staples at all)

Thank you all so much :) Actually my sister posted on FB to say she has one of those forwarding addys! :)

I will order that one from K9 Pro thank you so much. At least it will get here quickly so I can give it a try :) He won't be in it much, most likely just the first few nights (he has already had one total hip replacement and apart from his burnt scrotum - didn't try and get to his staples at all)

Slightly OT, those addresses are great for those special dog 'needs'. That said, the K9 company are outstanding with what they offer locally too :thumbsup:

Sending HUGS for a speedy recovery and all to go well for your boy (& you as Head Nurse)

:love:

Thank you so much VizlaMomma! I have warned my sister I may need to use her address, I buy quite a lot from the US for the dogs! I laughed as at first I read that as 'special needs' dogs and thought that is so right! :laugh: Thank you ((hugs))