BC Crazy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some photo's as promised of Miss Kirby girl... Cuteness alert !!! :D

post-37143-0-03744800-1404534115_thumb.jpeg Bit chilly for baby girls

[post-37143-0-66834300-1404534505_thumb.jpeg Kirby's first car ride

Squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

oh Baby!!!!! you are adorable

:heart:

Thanks folks, isn't she just the cutest girl. She's adorable & she has such a lovely temp. Very very sweet girl.

I have a tonne of photo's of her :o but I am hopeless at uploading them. Took me ages to do 2 :laugh:

Stepson is beaming with pride atm as Kirby just loved her first night at puppy school. She came first in the class at 2 obedience asks, the sit & settle & her general obedience on lead :thumbsup: Kirby mixes extremely well with the other 5 puppies as well. So important when she is going to be a very big gal :D

Edited by BC Crazy

What a cutie.

I will risk lynching and say that in the picture with the costume on, the pup looks very flat/down on the right pastern. Maybe its the camera angle, but look out for this problem in such a large fast growing pup.

Gruflife, thanks for noticing this. Will pass this alert onto stepson. This pic was taken in their backyard & it's very steep so I'm hoping that this is the reason.

He has her on a diet now that a Mastiff breeder kindly passed onto him so her diet is very good. Oh hope there is nothing wrong.

No English Mastiff kirty. I was wondering what everybodys thoughts were on her 'mix' . I am a total novice on these big breeds. Besides very cute ;)

Since being introduced to Kirby I have been doing lots of research & helping my stepson with her of course. Must admit I think Kirby looks very much all Dogue to my very inexperienced eye as well.

Edited by BC Crazy

I was about to say my OH said he thought she just looked all Dogue :) In some pics she almost looks like she could have pitbull in her except you can see how big she is going to get :laugh: whatever she is she's adorable.

I cant remember if you said but did they see either of her parents?

Edited by Dame Aussie

Yes DA, they saw the mother who is full Dogue. Dad had passed away & was Dogue/ Mastiff . How much you believe of anything a BYBer sez is anyones guess though. She is drop dead cute though & a seriously lay back cuddley girl :)

Me too lol... She is hilarious DD. Kirb will have a quick meter long burst then it's all over & comes to you to be picked up so she can fall alseep in your arms. Such a sweet heart ♡

Edited by BC Crazy