Benny Update, 36 Hours In

He's doing great. Not eating much yet, but he's hungrier in the evening than the morning, so that's what I'm going with. He gave me a demi-roach this morning on my bed, gets out of the way of any snarking by others, and is generally a complete delight!

10397837_10152863328908835_9192283496422169122_n_zpsec97a17e.jpg

At work helping me. Until everyone knows each other a bit better, he's a little too vulnerable to be left with three younger hounds who are already a pack. So he's helping with the marking and admin. Could everyone please note the tail. My three have long spindly rat's tails so to have something with a bit of fluff and colour is rather nice.

10414488_10152863324208835_4560077633441641584_n_zps959c7ef1.jpg

Pack walk this morning. Fortunately Brandi's winter coat fits nicely although she's a little miffed about being stuck in her fleece! He's a champion walked though. Dances when the leashes come out and spends the whole walk looking around and smiling.

10390282_10152863325958835_5500759708869360139_n_zps514e79e3.jpg

Yesterday morning before heading out. Its dark, and cold, but he was still the first out the door!

Nah. We're the lucky ones. Whether we are his final stop or a stepping stone for him, I think I can safely say that being involved with this dog is one of the best things I've ever done, and working with everyone has been amazing.

Nah. We're the lucky ones. Whether we are his final stop or a stepping stone for him, I think I can safely say that being involved with this dog is one of the best things I've ever done, and working with everyone has been amazing.

:thumbsup:

:love:

My three are Brandi (brindle), Paige (black) and Hermon (white heffalump).

Ben ate all his dinner tonight (yay!) and is currently lying on the couch with DH.

Thanks, they look lovely.

If Benny stills needs to get DH on side, I hope he doesn't express his enjoyment of his dinner in, ummmm, a particularly doggy and aromatic way. :laugh: :laugh:

My three are Brandi (brindle), Paige (black) and Hermon (white heffalump).

Ben ate all his dinner tonight (yay!) and is currently lying on the couch with DH.

Thanks, they look lovely.

If Benny stills needs to get DH on side, I hope he doesn't express his enjoyment of his dinner in, ummmm, a particularly doggy and aromatic way. :laugh: :laugh:

That was this morning. Fortunately DH was up and heading to work! So he left in a hurry, and I'll deal with anything to follow. :eek:

Fortunately too, DH is understanding about new dogs and upset tummies.