Yes!

persephone

Housework.... ah yes, I vaguely remember that. My routine these days with a Jack Russell that is addicted in turning fire wood into matches and paper into confetti, is to RAKE the floor. It works better than vacuuming!

I could never imagine a house without fur now, the thicker the fur, the less draughts in winter!

Di

I can't understand why no one has written a thesis on 'if there is this much hair on my floor, how is there any left on my dog?'

When I was packing the hospital bag for having the girlchild I carefully got all the dog hair off the clothes we took, then stopped and said to hubby 'Why are we wasting our time, judging by everything else in our lives she'll probably be born with a layer of dog hair over her'

Having just one amstaff I'm amazed at how much dog hair I empty out of the vacuum cleaner each week. I swear when I finally fork out for a robotic vacuum I'm buying two so it doesn't get overloaded every day

Still find the odd bit of husky hair and they've been gone for over 8 years [first one passed in 2000/2nd in 2002/3rd in 2005] - can't help but go awwww Nookal/Tusc/Tash hair [depending on colour] frown.gif

Get a bit of hair off the Boxers, but not the giant tumbleweeds of old lol

When I first got my (ugly, second hand, fake) leather lounge suite I wiped it over every day when I got home to get rid of the hair, slobber and muddy footprints all over it...that lasted about a week and a half, now I just cover the mess with a throw rug until I get around to a proper house clean :o