Samoyed Pic

Snippy

Hi all just wanted to celebrate the momentous occasion of finding Jester's breeder I thought a celebratory photo post was in order :D

I know his coat is far from perfect but I am doing my best to get him on track!

Here's a beach pic for starters...

post-52339-0-44505900-1406024759_thumb.jpg

Thanks BC! He certainly thinks so lol, so does everyone who sees him... I don't even look up at the "awwww" and "OMG that dog is so cute-s" anymore... (my boyfriend does though) :rofl:

He carries off the salty, windswept look rather well I think :laugh: Jester I mean, not my bf!

I think I am pretty lucky to have found him :) Love my Jester boy!

Thanks BC! He certainly thinks so lol, so does everyone who sees him... I don't even look up at the "awwww" and "OMG that dog is so cute-s" anymore... (my boyfriend does though) :rofl:

He carries off the salty, windswept look rather well I think :laugh: Jester I mean, not my bf!

I think I am pretty lucky to have found him :) Love my Jester boy!

He's gorgeous Snippy. Sammies look soooooo cuddly.

I still love hearing the comments when I walk my two white fluffies. Poor Luka never gets a look in. Not that he cares, he doesn't like strangers any way :D

I still love hearing the comments when I walk my two white fluffies. Poor Luka never gets a look in. Not that he cares, he doesn't like strangers any way :D

Oh, I LOVE hearing the comments. I just try not to look like I do :rofl:

He is a big cuddly puppy. I'm sure he gets sick of me walking up to him and hugging him. He gives me a sort of "Mum...really?" look. :laugh:

Oh, I LOVE hearing the comments. I just try not to look like I do :rofl:

He is a big cuddly puppy. I'm sure he gets sick of me walking up to him and hugging him. He gives me a sort of "Mum...really?" look. :laugh:

:laugh: yeah I know what you mean :)

Jester thoroughly enjoyed his day out at the beach yesterday. He got to spend time with his mum and dad (me and my partner) of course, my brother and his GF, got to do some landscaping and was even stopped by a woman so she could have her photo taken with him. But mostly he enjoyed paddling and sniffing. :laugh:

post-52339-0-70224000-1406550105_thumb.jpg

Jester is most certainly a heart stealer Snippy. I think he is just divine :love::love:

His coat is looking a million times better than it did already. Well done !! I would love to get lost in it :laugh:

I love the happiness pic...I think red is definitely his colour too.

So darn cute :heart:

Edited by BC Crazy

Hi all just wanted to celebrate the momentous occasion of finding Jester's breeder I thought a celebratory photo post was in order :D

I know his coat is far from perfect but I am doing my best to get him on track!

Here's a beach pic for starters...

oh, that lovely bleached BC, Snippy?

J/K, Jester is simply lovely.

How he has fallen on ALL four paws because of you.

Bless you for what you have done for him.

And, more piccies please.

Hugs & Love

:heart: