Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

Send me your address and I'll send you a sample puppy in a few weeks! If Nova keeps getting bigger at her current rate, we're going to be drowning in them in 4 weeks time!

Nova - seriously love, single figures, not double figures, please! Heed me, or I'll use my rotty voice on you!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need that voice for the girls I've found... most of the boys are big sooky la-la's. My last boy (Connor) would actually wee if you raised your voice at him... but we never had to really, as he was such a sweet natured thing...

T.

German friend has Rottis as part of his security work.

The male on duty is a killer ( in appearance).

Off duty, he is the most beautiful, gentle dog. His litter sister is EVIL herself. Her offspring are gentle boys & evil girls.

:love:

I've always had a huge soft spot for Rotties and I get so annoyed on behalf of the breed when people harp on about them being aggressive. Sure they can, just like any breed, but I've only ever crossed paths with beautifully bred, even tempered boofheads! They are a beautiful breed that exude strength/power and playfulness/goofball-ish-ness.

I could easily bring a Rottie home into my life but I'm content with terriers for now. Maybe when I get of reaching towards the ground when rewarding I'll look into one! :D

In the mean time, keep those stunning photos coming please!! :love:

Girls are naughty! Boys are sweet :)

Not always the case, of course, but seems to be a common theme :)

Nova has the nickname "feral cow-head" for a reason!

Should we all be worried that you're breeding this behaviour?! :bolt:

:laugh: (just a joke btw. I know how much time you put into your lines!)

I've always had a huge soft spot for Rotties and I get so annoyed on behalf of the breed when people harp on about them being aggressive.

Yes, it's sad :(

I always have an inward cringe when people find out we have dogs, and then ask what sort....

the response is either resoundingly positive, or terribly negative!

I grew up with them from around the age of 4 - my earliest memories include the rottweilers that we had back then.... riding in a cart pulled by Bacchus.... sneaking into the whelping room to peek at a whelping that was taking place.... good memories :)

Girls are naughty! Boys are sweet :)

Not always the case, of course, but seems to be a common theme :)

Nova has the nickname "feral cow-head" for a reason!

Should we all be worried that you're breeding this behaviour?! :bolt:

:laugh: (just a joke btw. I know how much time you put into your lines!)

Oh believe me, I do wonder about the wisdom of producing mini-Nova's! Not entirely sure that the world is ready for them! :laugh:

I really do adore Nova, she's a really fun dog to share life with, very outgoing and very sweet, but she IS a bit of a feral tomboy. Her litter brother, Bruce, is the total opposite - very gentle and sweet. He got all the sweetness, and she got all the naughtiness!

I've always had a huge soft spot for Rotties and I get so annoyed on behalf of the breed when people harp on about them being aggressive.

Yes, it's sad :(

I always have an inward cringe when people find out we have dogs, and then ask what sort....

the response is either resoundingly positive, or terribly negative!

I grew up with them from around the age of 4 - my earliest memories include the rottweilers that we had back then.... riding in a cart pulled by Bacchus.... sneaking into the whelping room to peek at a whelping that was taking place.... good memories :)

I hate this too. I hate the look some people get when they ask what breed and make it obvious they disapprove.

I have even had people insist my boy Bronson is a Lab because he is a nice dog. Stereotypes can be hard.

The photos in this thread are soooo beautful. It is too much beauty and cuteness in one thread :heart::heart:

Willow has earned herself multiple knicknames:-

Thunderpaws - her vicarious and rather heavy footed, happy go lucky, cheeky, love life alter ego.

Twinkletoes - Her silent, ninja, seek and shred alter ego.

Mrs Mangel - Neighbourhood busybody that MUST know what is going out of the front window at ALL times. And she's not shy about it, we are constantly readjusting the curtains so the whole neighbourhood can't peer in.

Woodchuck - She's nearly cleared the pile of sticks and branches I had in the corner of the yard. I haven't had to stuff them into the green waste, but the vacuum cleaner is getting a bit tired. :laugh:

Phar Lap - She likes to gallop around a ring like a racehorse, none of this gliding beautifully stuff...noooooooo...that's not fun.

She also does this amazing high jump over the couch onto her 'crash mat' (Bed). :grimace: Till we moved her bed.

I love everything about her. Her naughtiness, her cheekiness, her intelligence (often sprung upon you when you least expect it), her vivaciousness.....yeah....everything about her is beautiful. :heart:

Yes the Rotty voice, coupled with the Rotty look, and you can stop them in their tracks.

They are a lovable and very versatile breed that loves to be with their people and loves to use their brain, for good or evil. Like many working breeds they are not one to be put in the backyard and left to their own devices. With the right owners they are the best dogs, but just like SBT and AmStaffs, in the wrong hands they can be real trouble.

It is really funny how the public is less fearful of the breed now that they have tails. They are usually patting them quite happily and are really surprised when you answer the "What breed are they?" question with "Rottweiler"

Shek your boy was just gorgeous.

T of course there is Rotty in there. Just look at the ears :rofl: