Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, if there are going to be 11 you'll have some spares, I suppose I could take one off your hands allerzeit :p

Fight you for any "spares"... *grin*

T.

Maybe she'll have 14 and there'll be plenty of spares to go around!

If she does I think we'll both have to put our money where our mouths are Td ;)

Hahahah - this is her first litter :)

I'm refusing to allow more than 9 - I've already told her that I'm sticking a cork in it once she whelps the 9th one! :laugh:

I'll come and take number 10 then :D

Excellent! Even better - how about you take anything after number 9, then I can be guaranteed to not have more than 9! :D

Hahahah - this is her first litter :)

I'm refusing to allow more than 9 - I've already told her that I'm sticking a cork in it once she whelps the 9th one! :laugh:

I'll come and take number 10 then :D

Excellent! Even better - how about you take anything after number 9, then I can be guaranteed to not have more than 9! :D

Sounds good to me :laugh:

Oh dear....

We have been weighing Nova every week since the beginning of week 3 - as I have done previously with Feonix and Enya before her - I'm a bit of a data nerd :o

Nova has gained another 2.9kg in the past week, she is now 48.2kg - around 10kg more than she weighed when she was mated.

3 weeks to go.... this could be interesting.....

Don't panic, if you've raised a litter of 8 or more, double digit litters aren't really that much more work... lol!

The worst part is making sure the smaller ones (if any) get on boobie first... oh, and when they get bigger, cleaning up the poopies!

Apart from that stuff - think of how much puppy breath you can get with a double digit litter... heaven!

T.

The funny thing is, I look back through my whelping record book, and my first bitch - 20 something years ago had 3 litters, 9, 9 and 12 - and I don't even remember the 12 one! :laugh:

Yes, all that poop..... :eek: :laugh:

As they say, poop! :rofl:

Is her weight within the allowance for gals in delicate conditions?

:)