Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

An example of how they problem solve (ball hidden under the tub)

Zeph did all the work, pulled the rope to move the tube over the edge of the shelf, lifted the tub, got the ball, only to have his Mum Bliss steal it off him :rofl:

IMGP7035.jpg

IMGP7036.jpg

IMGP7126.jpg

IMGP7133.jpg

IMGP7135.jpg

IMGP7136.jpg

IMGP7137.jpg

Edited by grumpette

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send me your address and I'll send you a sample puppy in a few weeks! If Nova keeps getting bigger at her current rate, we're going to be drowning in them in 4 weeks time!

Nova - seriously love, single figures, not double figures, please! Heed me, or I'll use my rotty voice on you!

If only you were serious about that offer... lol! I'd take a boy in a shot!

T.

Edited by tdierikx

Another boy here too please :thumbsup:

I loved sheks boy too, were they related ?

Actually on second thoughts, I am over pups and distruction and housetraining, can I order a ready made older one please :laugh:

Edited by juice

I'm certainly looking more seriously now. Of course, we have a full house and I would like it to remain that way in the future, but I think a combination or series of greyhound, Borzoi and Rottie might work quite well.

So many lovely dogs and the thing about this thread is that I'm starting to 'see' differences in body shape, face, ears and to work out what I prefer.

Thank you so much for this!

Not that I know of, but I don't know his full pedigree either - you never know :)

Hugs to you Shek, it was a sad day when I read of his passing, and I'm sure it's still painful for you :(

I have to get some more of Willow. In the last couple of weeks her body has started to catch up with her melon of a head.

Yes, yes you do!

How old is she now? :)

Not that I know of, but I don't know his full pedigree either - you never know :)

Hugs to you Shek, it was a sad day when I read of his passing, and I'm sure it's still painful for you :(

I have to get some more of Willow. In the last couple of weeks her body has started to catch up with her melon of a head.

Yes, yes you do!

How old is she now? :)

Nearly 17mths. Still a baby (ok teenager, but always a baby to me :laugh:)

I'm very happy with how she's shaping up. (Could look like a dingo and I'd still love her). And FINALLY we are getting some consistency with her training. Crossing our fingers we are ready for trials next year. I love her versatility.

Almost 10 years now since my beloved heart dog Woosie the Rottie went to The Bridge... I miss her so much that I still cry when I think about her... and I can't actually talk out loud about her to anyone without losing it still either.

That's how a Rotti grabs you... I lost a part of my soul when she had to leave me... *sob*

T.

Almost 10 years now since my beloved heart dog Woosie the Rottie went to The Bridge... I miss her so much that I still cry when I think about her... and I can't actually talk out loud about her to anyone without losing it still either.

That's how a Rotti grabs you... I lost a part of my soul when she had to leave me... *sob*

T.

HUGS & LOVE

:heart:

:cry:

Yep, she's still filling out :) Is she still entire? If she is, then you will probably find even more "blossoming" after her next season :)

I'm going to hold you to that promise of new photos of her!

T.

Aww :hug: tdierikx :( You're right though, they do get under your skin in a special way. I've never had a time in my life without rottweilers, and can't imagine not having them around - wonder if my eventual nursing home will be happy about that....

I still cry over Enya, she was such a soulmate to me and there will never be another dog like her, for me.

Also - I LOVE Woosie as a name, how very appropriate :)

OOOh may I please have a sample puppy too?!!!! A male would be perfect thank you! :laugh:

Hahahah! I'll tell Nova to get right onto that :p

I'm totally drowning this thread in puppy photos when they're born, be warned! :D

4 weeks to go!

Yep, she's still filling out :) Is she still entire? If she is, then you will probably find even more "blossoming" after her next season :)

I'm going to hold you to that promise of new photos of her!

T.

Aww :hug: tdierikx :( You're right though, they do get under your skin in a special way. I've never had a time in my life without rottweilers, and can't imagine not having them around - wonder if my eventual nursing home will be happy about that....

I still cry over Enya, she was such a soulmate to me and there will never be another dog like her, for me.

Also - I LOVE Woosie as a name, how very appropriate :)

OOOh may I please have a sample puppy too?!!!! A male would be perfect thank you! :laugh:

Hahahah! I'll tell Nova to get right onto that :p

I'm totally drowning this thread in puppy photos when they're born, be warned! :D

4 weeks to go!

Bring it on!!!

T.

I know of a nursing home that loves Rotties, but you and the clan would have to move back here :D