Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple is lovely and very sweet - Brown dog started humping his mum immediately after the third photo.... she didn't even notice :p

My boy! My boy!

:rofl:

All three of mine have been purple. And they have suited the household perfectly. I have a thing going :p

Purple is lovely and very sweet - Brown dog started humping his mum immediately after the third photo.... she didn't even notice :p

My boy! My boy!

:rofl:

All three of mine have been purple. And they have suited the household perfectly. I have a thing going :p

Purple would be my 2nd choice. My 'boys' have all been MasterBrown ( aka Brat :love:) sighs.

Every male Rotti I've met has been a cuddle hound... even ones supposed to be guard dogs. It seems to be common then?

Ooops - I lie - Steve Austin's boy King wasn't cuddly if he saw the training arm... but he WAS cuddly smoochy boy when that wasn't around - I even got kisses!

I've had 3 males, and they've all been hopeless guard dogs - more inclined to ask for cuddles than bark or anything else.

My heart (soulmate) dog was my gorgeous BYB girl Woosie. It's been 10 years now since she went to the Bridge, and it still hurts like yesterday when I think of her. She was the best dog ever born.

I WILL have another Rotti (or more than one) in the years to come... life really isn't the same without one... *sigh*

T.

I would give anything to have another Baylee, but that is never going to happen. You breed not to repeat history but to improve on the previous dogs. But I can dream. :)

Does it not happen that a dog from the next generation is special, in its own rights, though?

I would give anything to have another Baylee, but that is never going to happen. You breed not to repeat history but to improve on the previous dogs. But I can dream. :)

Does it not happen that a dog from the next generation is special, in its own rights, though?