Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was incredibly hard for me - I spent the first 6 weeks becoming emotionally invested in the white girl.

Purple is not necessarily the puppy that you would pick if you were looking for a show dog - white and orange are those two girls, they are total show picks. Purple is smaller and with a less impressive headtype.... but beautiful body construction.

In the end I had to recognise that purple best provided what we had hoped to achieve with this mating, in terms of improving what we have and giving us what we need to go on with.

Both white and orange are off to show homes, whereas we will be unlikely to ever show Luna - I just don't have the heart for showing anymore - so I'm happy that those two will get to strut their stuff in the ring. In the end - I couldn't go past her overall construction, she is just what we wanted to get and what we need :)

I have a Luna :) apparently it's been a popular name here in northern tas this year!

Hahaha - it must be a tassie thing! Luna is the one that we're keeping :)

She's a beauty! Hopefully she brings you as much joy as our Luna... Ours has an overly healthy dose of spunk, so hopefully that's not carried with the name, lol