Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

If I pretend to be a dog, would you adopt me grumpette?

T.

That depends.

Will you eat veggies with your meat?

Do you like gravy and/or soup added to you meat in winter time?

Do you like the occasional chicken drumstick or osso boco as a snack?

Do you like watching DVDs on the couch with the humans in winter or at night?

Do you like long walks in the country, going to markets, swimming and visiting people, especially kids parties?

Do you like dixie cup ice creams in summer? Or watermelon?

Do you like lazy mornings reading the paper in bed or out on the back patio in the sun?

So many conditions to follow living in this house :rofl:

It would be a stretch... but I think I could manage all that... lol!

T.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... I know I need a Rotti... but a couple of the current 4 dogs need to move on before I can give a puppy what it needs in order to grow up as a good canine citizen... so it's going to be at least a couple of years or more before I can have me a Rotti again... *waaahhh*

T.

:idea:

Maybe we should start a Rotty Rental service. Like a time share for those that cannot have one full time. You send me yours for a week or two and I will send you mine.

Of course an extensive questionnaire would need to be filled out stating: likes and dislikes; sleeping arrangements; exercise requirements and preferences; menu suggestions; favourite TV viewing etc. Of course each owner would supply all toys and clothing, but hostees are free to gift new toys to the visitor.

But what happens when the Rotti starts playing one co-owner against the other? Could start a toys or treats race....equals one spoilt dog.

A very good point HD.

However, both the Rotties here have learnt to trade. They will bring you a toy or sock or shoe or any item that is lying around in the hope that you will swap it for a treat, or the leftovers on your plate. At breakfast time you can amass a very impressive array of toys for a corner of vegemite toast. So the current co-owner would always be even, but most likely ahead in the toy stakes.

Mine would have to go with an owner attachment.

I don't like being parted from her. :(

That could work, especially if you are good at making or hanging curtains. I have a few things that need doing around the house, and in return I could do a few things for you around your house or in the garden. :D