52/2015

gapvic

Hi Everyone,

7/52

Grumpette, how adorable! That expression :rofl: Like, 'do we have to do this, really?"

OzStar, Like the second shot best, both great though.

Couldn't make up my mind from these two. This is my 'famous' or 'infamous' Fat Flea, who won the 'Happiest Staffy' Contest in 2013 and was painted on the wall at Bondi Beach.

She is a senior now at 13.5 years, but still in wonderful nick.

LifeisGood.jpg

or

FatFleareadyforwork-1.jpg

Have a great week - happy snapping!

Edited by SheWolf

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving seeing everyone's photos! :D

7/52

My little rescue cat, Bubbles :) She is the sweetest thing, loves cuddles and has an incredibly loud purr! She's a different cat to what she used to be, she'd been stuck in a cage waiting for a home for 3 months and she was terrified of humans when we first got her... took us ages to even be able to pat her. Her tail is completely paralysed too, she has no movement in her tail at all!

IMG_6478_zps782a40de.jpg

6am showing colour now

16335424590_ebe6fd3f6e_c.jpg

Leanne

This shot is fantastic Leanne. Gorgeous colours :thumbsup:

Fat flea looks fabulous SheWolf, her coat is so shiny :)

Bubbles looks like a lovely cat MDD. I love cuddly cats :)

Like the funky shot Ranga, very creative.

We went to Tangalooma, on Moreton Island this past weekend. Took lots of photos, which are on my flickr but i am actually going to share a phone photo I took just as we arrived. It shows just how gorgeous the water was there. This is the wrecks that you can dive/snorkel. Lots of colourful fish. :)

08/52

16554981795_a08fa1a72d_b.jpgDSC_0050 by teejkay1, on Flickr

Ahh Teekay that photo makes me so nostalgic! We had a timeshare at Tangalooma and went there twice a year every until I was about 12. So many great memories, the colour of that water is really making me really jealous laugh.gif

How lovely Terri, it is such a beautiful place. Hard to believe it is only a few kms off Brisbane. it feels more like you're on a tropical island :) We really should go more often.

I am a bit late for w7 !

I was going to share a different photo for last week- so i am technically cheating as i took both this week.

But i figured you wouldn't mind the cuteness!

A family of late bloomers- wonder if they know its not spring?

11015004_10205257088460626_6397777842759063747_o.jpg

And for w8, It was Deniki's 2nd Birthday on the 17th!

The shot is a little out of focus but it is just so him laugh.gif

So i had to share.

16389553218_7a31b71743.jpg

Edited by denali

Love those sunrise pics, Ozstar - stunning! Wish I could get out of bed early enough to photograph the sunrise :laugh::

Happy belated birthday to Helen's Tilly! Gorgeous photos of her :) That Valentines photo would make a beautiful card.

Such cute valentines photos, grumpette! You have the happiest looking dogs ever; smiling whilst still holding the rose - too cute!

Gorgeous horse, trifecta! :thumbsup:

Oh wow, SheWolf, your girl is looking great for 13.5! Lovely photos :)

Great shot, Terri S. Didi looks massive there!

Beautiful cat portrait, maddogdodge. Love her colouring/markings.

Cool shot, Ranga! Quite trippy!

Teekay - wow, it looks awesome there! I actually went snorkeling today, but we didn't have any cool wrecks to explore. Nice.

Cute ducklings, Denali! And happy 2nd birthday, Deniki! :party: He's so adorable :love:

Woah, had a few to catch up on! :laugh:

Oh Tay. Your Jess is such a classic. That shot with the "other" BC. Jess was like "You have to be joking. Don't even think about it mum". LOL. So much expression in her face. Great photo's once again. Your so clever ☺ I so admire your talent. Not in a creepy way or anything ????

And yes everyone is getting a new little puppy but me ???? so puppy clucky right now. I just love love love BC puppies.

I have been promising myself one of those "low maintenance" varities for ages. Might just buy one.

Thank you so much :) :o

And I feel your pain with the puppy 'cluckiness' - so many puppies around at the moment!