52/2015

gapvic

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, Terri! Very squishy indeed! :D

That expression, Grumpette! :laugh: Jess does the same with yoghurt containers - who knew it was such fun!

4/52 Weeks of Jess

16330818051_61bdc001e7_z.jpg

Baker Jess!

To celebrate my last week working full time at Bakers Delight. Excited and nervous to be moving onto another journey of bigger and better things :)

I love it, cooking away LOL. Good luck with the bigger an better things whatever they are

Fantastic sky Canetoad :thumbsup: I'll wait for winter for my sunsets. And even then I struggle to get up in time :laugh:

We've had a fair bit of rain here recently so it was nice to get to the beach once it had stopped :)

04/52

16353220915_b10c822e41_c.jpgIMG_0659.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

I really love this, the colours and the reflections, gorgeous

Ok so I didn;t post last week so catching up, great photos everyone, looks like week 4 was the sunset week LOL

Week 4 - last minutes of daylight at the dog beach

16328122726_957f72869c.jpg

Week 5 - We discovered SavourLife dog treats - 50% of profit goes to rescue and they are smelly and the dogs love them to bits

16390532566_d4384b932b.jpg

Week 5/52

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a good weekend? Such beautiful pics, always brings a smile to my face to visit this thread. Loving the wildlife theme too.

Well, here's my super smiling boy, with a gorgeous heart shape tongue..... 'Big Dewey' he is such a clown, a rescue boy who enjoys life to the absolute max. I do believe they know they have been given a second chance. Dewey recently underwent surgery for a big cancer on his back, as he is 13 this year, it has taken him a while to recover.

*Big Dewey*

ToadBoyV1.jpg

and this is his recent op wound.

JackaOp2.jpg

Edited by SheWolf

Ouch! Poor Dewey :(

Love that tongue! :laugh:

Just realised, it's week 6 ALREADY!

This thread has encouraged me to take my camera out every day and to learn how to use the different settings. I've had it for a few years and never taken the time to learn how to use it until now. So, thank you for this opportunity to use some creativity again gapvic :)

Edited by Ranga

CaneToad I love the second and third photo: the great capture of the dog mid stride and the colour contrast of the green gums against the blue/white sky.

Kirty "fragile" is so very cute.

Helen, my guys just discovered the SavourLife treats and love them more than the Black Dog ones.

Catching up (& cheating :o )

5/52

This little baby 'blue wren' had a lucky escape 4 days ago when it was struggling to fly when first out of the nest. I managed to put it in a tree and have been watching closely for a few days. It is now flying well although is still under the solicitous care of its parents. It's tail feathers have doubled in size in the last four days!

15812765883_46ef791e6d_c.jpg

Juvenile Superb Fairy-wren by Groenendevil on Flickr