52/2015

gapvic

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/52

Look what I found when cleaning out the pool basket yesterday.... how in the heck are these gorgeous froggies living in a salt water pool, which is crystal clear?

Gorgeous specimens though, love the colours and vibrancy.....just love 'froggies'.

35fab22d-f94d-449b-b56d-c00b6891f9b6.jpg

Edited by SheWolf

Falling behind as usual - here's a related triplet from yesterday to catch up.

First contact:

3/52

_DSC9999A-M.jpg

Here they come. Don't spit til you see the whites of their eyes.

4/52

_DSC0004A-M.jpg

The rotten thing just as I nearly bit it too. Bleergh, alpaca germs, now I'll probably grow a long neck.

5/52

_DSC9995A-M.jpg

Jeeze what happened then!? Whatever it was, we're out of here.

4/52

Look what I found when cleaning out the pool basket yesterday.... how in the heck are these gorgeous froggies living in a salt water pool, which is crystal clear?

Gorgeous specimens though, love the colours and vibrancy.....just love 'froggies'.

Froggies.jpg

I can't see the photo? :(

4/52

Froggies.jpg

I can't see the photo? :(

Thanks Ranga,

Seems PB is playing games, here are my cute little friends 'Hip and Hop'

35fab22d-f94d-449b-b56d-c00b6891f9b6.jpg

Edited by SheWolf

Are they Striped Marsh frogs SheWolf? Gotta love frogs! :D

I believe they are Ranga. Although I haven't seen them this vibrant before, they looked kind of 'rusty or orange looking'.

I found a frog in my chook yard last year who was a distinct red (more vibrant than these two) colour with black stripes. I did heaps of research and the closest species I could find was the striped marsh frog... but the red colour still didn't match... Still not sure exactly what he was.

Ok so my week 3. Tilly has a skin condition and she is looking shabby at the moment - my plan for the year was Bella with a plain background at home with different props, so now it is Tilly outside at a distance LOL. I have adjusted her medication so soon hopefully she will look good instead of homeless and uncared for

16111946690_cc33732148_z.jpg

meh, if that is homeless and uncared for, when might I move in?

Tilly looks wonderful

:D

Oh that lizard is stunning Ranga

And SheWolf I have a soft spot for frogs. The colours that they come in are amazing. We have frogs in the pond out the front, but they are not as pretty as yours.

We seem to have loads of frogs around atm, hopefully they are coming back with full force. Such fascinating creatures.

Oh that lizard is stunning Ranga

And SheWolf I have a soft spot for frogs. The colours that they come in are amazing. We have frogs in the pond out the front, but they are not as pretty as yours.

We seem to have loads of frogs around atm, hopefully they are coming back with full force. Such fascinating creatures.

We call ours "bonk bonk frogs" because that is the sound that they make, but apparently they are Banjo frogs. I will have to get photos now.