Where To Find Silver Mesh Gazebo Side Walls?

Willowlane

Has anyone used the 3 metre walls on the 2.4 metre gazebo? If so are you able, or do you need to attach the wall to the legs of the gazebo given that the Velcro tabs would not match up with the frame. I wonder if it is worth having the mesh wall cover a side and a bit.

I hope people understand what I'm saying

Has anyone used the 3 metre walls on the 2.4 metre gazebo? If so are you able, or do you need to attach the wall to the legs of the gazebo given that the Velcro tabs would not match up with the frame. I wonder if it is worth having the mesh wall cover a side and a bit.

Mine don't have velcro. I just run them around the sides and use bobble elastics to attach them to the top and legs. A bit longer than the side doesn't matter. You usually only need it on two sides to protect from the sun anyway.

Yeah I change my sides around between the gazebo's all the time. I have even used them as a roof and put shadecloth around the sides. I don't have velcro tabs on mine just reinforced holes and use bungee tie things

Hi

Im trying to find the silver mesh gazebo side walls but cant seem to find any, also at a reasonable price if possible.

Any suggestions?

I found a crate cover http://www.k9pro.com.au/silver-mesh-tarp.html but not any gazebo walls.

Cheers

Peta

Clean Run for me too, esp when they have free postage sales.......prefer their more open mesh, still does the job but lets air through...............I got heap of bungees from UK on Ebay, pretty cheap