Pet Circle Catalogue In The Sydney Morning Herald

Scottsmum

I got their flyer with Daisy's Bow Wow Meow renewal

eta, I also got a $10 off coupon and as there was some stuff I could use I put it in the 'basket' and when I clicked on the postage quote it was $45.

Considering that Natural Pet Food store in Sydney can send my order of 3 packets of Taste of the Wild for $5 I thought that a bit rich!

Edited by Boronia

I've used them for quite a while. I have a regular bulk kibble order and sometimes I buy my heartworm/worm stuff and maybe some toys if there is something cool on special. Only issue for me is if I am due a kibble order it can get held up waiting for the toys or worm stuff so I usually have to call and make sure it can all get sent together. The large bags of Black Hawk kibble are very reasonably priced.

Never heard of these guys before but they look to have a great range & $20 discount

Including premium fiids like Ziwi, TOTW & others

Edit: discount is on food orders over $50 before shipping.

Shop.petcircle.com.au/smh

They changed their name a while back. Used to be Paws for Life. Also used to be much cheaper >.>

• 1 month later...

I got their flyer with Daisy's Bow Wow Meow renewal

eta, I also got a $10 off coupon and as there was some stuff I could use I put it in the 'basket' and when I clicked on the postage quote it was $45.

Considering that Natural Pet Food store in Sydney can send my order of 3 packets of Taste of the Wild for $5 I thought that a bit rich!

Yes, i use Natural pet store too. Great service and super fast cheap delivery every time!

I would use pet circle, but they don't really offer anything the other online stores offer anymore.

I used them when they were Paws for life.

Edited by denali