Sturdy Dog Id Tags?

They look so nice!

I haven't ordered mine yet, was hit by unexpected fees and I was going to do a bulk buy, 2 of everything etc, so it comes out to a hefty sum. Will probably go with boomerang tag website as mysilverwombat only does the sliders in aluminium and Thistle is rather rough on her collars u_u

Also waiting on a second collar, different size, to arrive. Got to be stylish!

They look so nice!

I haven't ordered mine yet, was hit by unexpected fees and I was going to do a bulk buy, 2 of everything etc, so it comes out to a hefty sum. Will probably go with boomerang tag website as mysilverwombat only does the sliders in aluminium and Thistle is rather rough on her collars u_u

Have you seen these?

http://www.k9pro.com.au/online-store/dog-collars/syn-tek/

These have been amazing so far, from someone who has two super rough dogs who swim and mud bathe and chew on each others collars....absolute godsend!

They look so nice!

Have you seen these?

http://www.k9pro.com.au/online-store/dog-collars/syn-tek/

These have been amazing so far, from someone who has two super rough dogs who swim and mud bathe and chew on each others collars....absolute godsend!

I second this. Still nice and vibrant 12 months on, they're excellent quality.

• 3 months later...

So I think I have tested these sufficiently to give feedback!

I ended up buying two boomerang tags (the open one for the side release collar and a closed one for the buckle collar) + two large plastic ones with my number either side - visible from a distance!

So far they've survived daily wear, river swimming, dam swimming, thick underbrush, never ending grass rolling and general doggy days. Colour me pleased :)

tumblr_nxsvs4pS981qh8fino1_540.jpg

tumblr_nxu7ozvWY31qh8fino1_540.jpg

Major fan of those plastic tags and their visibility from a distance. They're surprisingly thick, although I think I should have gone yet another size up to giant. Guess I'll have to order some more in the future (for laziness sake so I don't have to take them off and put them on different collars)