For Those Who Have More Dogs Than Space

sheena

Wow that's so cool!! That would be a fun trip to Bunnings thumbsup1.gif

(On the Bunnings note...I saw a pic on FB that Bunnings is letting dogs on a leash in their stores now? How cool!)

Yes they have for close to 2 months now!

I was sad that its now been publicly announced because all the idiots with their dogs are going to come in and ruin it for the good people embarrass.gif

They haven't all let their staff know though. I went to our Bunnings and was going to get turned away by some lady that worked there until I asked to speak to the manager, then the manager was like oh yea sorry, there's a change in policy, they just hadn't told staff!

Edited by LisaCC

Wow that's so cool!! That would be a fun trip to Bunnings thumbsup1.gif

(On the Bunnings note...I saw a pic on FB that Bunnings is letting dogs on a leash in their stores now? How cool!)

Yes they have for close to 2 months now!

I was sad that its now been publicly announced because all the idiots with their dogs are going to come in and ruin it for the good people embarrass.gif

Yeah very true. I guess all we can do is always take our well-trained dogs & hope that they're not the minority!! I've taken dogs into Horseland & obviously places like Better pets & Petbarn. It's so handy when you've got your dog in Perth for any reason and need to do some shopping (fun shopping, not food shopping).

I'm also glad the picture was true & it actually is allowed (was a little bit worried it was a trick).

May be great for cats too maybe started a little higher. My dogs have various beds all over the house but the lounge is the favourite place.

Good news about dogs being allowed in Bunnings, they are banned from so many public places now.

Someone I know went into our local Bunnings & was told she would have to carry her dog & couldn't put it on the floor or in a trolly...small breed dog luckily. I would have a hard time carrying one of mine :laugh: