Rescue Mission For Dog Stuck In Wombat Hole

j

Great account in this morning's paper. How the authorities with all their high tech, heavy stuff gave up. But ordinary folk rolled in with spades, picks & lengths of tubing. Others brought water & pizza to keep everyone going. When the tubing was put thro' & the owner called thro' it, his dog barked in answer. So on they dug to success. Bless all who helped & who are now assisting the homeless man & his dogs to more secure housing.

I wonder what his story is? He is obviously articulate, doesn’t duck his head, or “umm” and “aahhh”, has ready responses, etc etc. I am sure this is the case with the vast majority of homeless people. Hopefully more good can come of this.

I just read a story saying the owner has been wanted by police for over 4yrs for assault and stalking charges by Victorian police. Sounds like the good to come of it will be he will have a warm bed in jail.

I wonder what his story is? He is obviously articulate, doesn’t duck his head, or “umm” and “aahhh”, has ready responses, etc etc. I am sure this is the case with the vast majority of homeless people. Hopefully more good can come of this.

I just read a story saying the owner has been wanted by police for over 4yrs for assault and stalking charges by Victorian police. Sounds like the good to come of it will be he will have a warm bed in jail.

If true, I hope he pays appropriately for past crimes ..... and not his dogs.

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling