Embarassing Dog Christmas Outfits

Two Best Dogs!

I'm getting ready to ease myself into it, I have been hunting in vain for a decorative jingle bell collar to humiliate the pup in front of her few doggie friends

Kind of annoyed that I've only found them for cats and small dogs in the reject shop, so far. Everything else is outfits! Not sure I'm ready for the outfit step just yet XD

Who has been embarassing their dog around christmas time? Tastefully or not? Where do you find things? Obviously it's a bit late for ebay, as I am wanting her jinglebells collar in time for the last obedience class of year bbq next week

Which I will go off to now. :thumbsup:

You would never see me taking embarrassing photo's of my pooches.... I do it in secret!!!

We just raided the people section of the cheap shops, and came up with this!

I swear this is not my fault, it is the photographers! lol!

It is a good thing Kira just sighs and says.... just do it!

post-21758-0-66076400-1449366710_thumb.jpg

Thistle would easily fit into kids outfits from kmart ;)

She would XD But easing into it! We'll start with a collar and maybe bells...next year a full reindeer outfit :thumbsup:

oh no tikira XD that's a long suffering face there!

Edited by Thistle the dog

I make Stussy a new outfit most Christmases (Christmas Fairy, Tinsel and Holly bling dress, Christmas Tree dress, Christmas Pudding dress, Christmas Elf) and there is also a semi-famous boy on FB who gets me to make him something to order every year. This year it is a kind of Christmas themed jester collar with pom poms on the points. Last year it was some tartan Dr Suess style antlers.

I sometimes buy kids outfits for Stussy at the post Christmas sales and just alter it (add a Velcro opening). Unfortunately she always looks like a trucker in drag regardless.

She would XD But easing into it! We'll start with a collar and maybe bells...next year a full reindeer outfit :thumbsup:

Scott wouldnt appreciate bells :) he wears jumpers so an xmas tshirt wouldn't be too much of an ask ;)

My last dog did antlers well. He "cousin" not so much. Will poat photos when im back online properly :)

You would never see me taking embarrassing photo's of my pooches.... I do it in secret!!!

Reminds me of Dame Edna :rofl:

Edited by Scottsmum

Scott wouldnt appreciate bells :) he wears jumpers so an xmas tshirt wouldn't be too much of an ask ;)

My last dog did antlers well. He "cousin" not so much. Will poat photos when im back online properly :)

You'll have to! So I can get inspiration :p

Hahah I found some collars in petbarn but they were just normal collars with reindeer on them, not red ones with bells...so I got her a bandana to wear to obedience next week...says "Naughty is the new Nice" :rofl: I hope my trainers appreciate it !

Still hoping to find some quiet jinglebells for the class christmas bbq...

Wilbur as Batdawg - 3rd cyber woofday pawty on FB - the outfit was a kiddy dress up set that i picked up somewhere for a few dollars on sale.

23551887636_d5c6ccaee6_z.jpg

We do embarassing dress ups frequently: most stuff is from op shops, sales in pet stores etc and i alter to fit the dogs.

We also do a cyber dress up pawty on Wilbur's facebook each year. All his doggy friends from around the world join in and post their dress up pics on the even page we create.

here's a few:

Wilbur as 'the croc' - this one was from a pet store on sale

23551888326_d262766456_z.jpg

Laikey as Steve Irwin - the wig was from an opshop (a couple of dollars) the shirt was one of OH's old army shirts that I cut up.

23282232860_9c2df5861b_z.jpg

One of the many xmas pics taken today - antlers were $3 each and came as a set with a red flashing plastic nose that were too heavy to put on the dog's noses.

23467670202_15ed698a58_z.jpg

I love dressing them up for fun but i don't like spending big bucks - so i buy cheap and alter to fit.

I picked up some awesome kiddy dress up accessories at Spotight on sale a few months ago - one was a toy story/cowboy hat, badge set and the other was a zorro hat set...i'm thinking Laikey will make a great Jessie from Toy Story lol

Edited by suziwong66

1449366760[/url]' post='6770104']

rofl1.gif the look on her face is priceless

Today on FB I saw two pei dressed in these elf outfits and if the exchange rate wasn't so hideous (and I had any money) I'd be buying two! I even thought of getting my English bestie to get them delivered to her but I am honestly moths in the wallet broke after last week's dog bills. I might ponder making them for next Christmas. We are putting Christmas stickers on their cones this year!

http://www.tkmaxx.com/new-in-home-accessories/large-green-elf-dog-costume/invt/87039776

Edited by Little Gifts