Airbnb For Pets

sheena

This leaves me cold to be honest.

I'm sure most of the people are awesome but so much could go wrong!

I see one girl on my Facebook who does it and the dogs run off lead with hers at a dog beach and she leaves them in the yard together while she works and her cats free range around strange dogs.

Too much potential for disaster for me. I'd rather board them somewhere excellent where I know they're safe.

Pet Home Stay

Airbnb-style website PetHomeStay matching Australian pet owners with local animal-loving hosts

Thank you for the tip Sheena. I would love to host dogs in my home but i don`t have that opportunity. From what I`ve seen from this site, the dogs go to the hosts homes. Do you kow of any organisations where the carer would go to the dogs homes?

Pet Home Stay

Airbnb-style website PetHomeStay matching Australian pet owners with local animal-loving hosts

Thank you for the tip Sheena. I would love to host dogs in my home but i don`t have that opportunity. From what I`ve seen from this site, the dogs go to the hosts homes. Do you kow of any organisations where the carer would go to the dogs homes?

One of the hosts in my area goes to the owner's home and stays.

There are quite a few websites for house sitting: Google results

Pet Home Stay

Lots. I've been pet sitting for 12 years. Animals stay at their own home and I call in to look after them.

There are people who will also live in your house while you are away too

How is this AirBnB?

Don't ask me..read the article, but I would guess it is because the dogs go & stay at their place & the whole thing is organised by the one governing body which operates the same way as Airbnb does & is worldwide.