Know Of Anyone Who Does Natural Therapies For Cancer In Dogs

Isabel964

I would like to find anyone, on the planet, that knows about natural therapies or alternative therapies for treating cancer - a tumour in a West highland Terrier.

We are opting not go with surgery and chemo which if we did go ahead would give our girl a 6-8 month life expectancy, so we are instead giving her the best quality of life without major medical procedures which gives her a 3 month life expectancy.

So we need to try everything we can to slow down this meningioma tumour in the spine of her neck, that is partially invading her spinal cord.

Any ideas or thoughts very welcome.

Thank you both so much, that's great.

For other looking for the same thing, I also have been given the following - if you google then you can see more - both are in Melbourne.

Dr Rebecca Bugg 0415 773 670 Dr Margaret O'Riordan 9480 1823

I have not been in contact with anyone yet - will do so soon.

Thanks - will check mcdowellsherbal out.

George did also ask about my other dog, which is a 15 year old fragile kelpie doing absolutely great with bad arthritis, so he is also sending me synflex for her too :) Plus I have her sharing the anti cancer diet - all my future dogs will also live on an anti cancer diet now.

This treatment seems to have been used by lots worldwide - and to have worked. Am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it may be worth reading.

http://www.bavariasboxers.com/cancer.htm

May also be worth googling "cansema". This is available as a salve or a medicine. The treatment seems ok but sometimes the people selling it are dodgy. A vet here sells it, and quite a few people I know have had good experiences.

Good luck - I hope she has a long and happy life.

I'm a great fan of Ann Nevill at East West Veterinary Group in East Bentleigh. She was wonderful with my 7 year old. Sadly she could not cure her and Tori was eventually pts but Ann would not charge me for that as she felt she had totally failed her and me. I cannot recommend her highly enough and she will also do phone consultations.