Ever Seen Anything Like This Before?

Kirislin

It looks like the wart T had on her ear when it got wet. It was benign but I didn't like it, so asked them to remove it

It's creepy with those revolting grey tentacles :vomit: I hope they've taken the dog to the vets now, instead of asking for advice on facebook.

It looks like the wart T had on her ear when it got wet. It was benign but I didn't like it, so asked them to remove it

It's creepy with those revolting grey tentacles :vomit: I hope they've taken the dog to the vets now, instead of asking for advice on facebook.

You probably don't want to Google Images canine oral papillomas then, because it can be about 10000% more gross :vomit:

Don't click this if you ever want to eat again.

There's a forum somewhere (Google probably knows) where a woman described squeezing out the contents of the warts and then feeding the warts to her dog to cure them. Pictures included. I've seen/heard some pretty gross things but I think that one might actually be the blue ribbon winner. Although that in itself might be the topic of a whole other thread..

Yes I hope so to as it really does look like oral wart and the virus is contagious to other dogs in contact with it esp licky licky kinda contact

Edited by Gruf

You probably don't want to Google Images canine oral papillomas then, because it can be about 10000% more gross :vomit:

Don't click this if you ever want to eat again.

There's a forum somewhere (Google probably knows) where a woman described squeezing out the contents of the warts and then feeding the warts to her dog to cure them. Pictures included. I've seen/heard some pretty gross things but I think that one might actually be the blue ribbon winner. Although that in itself might be the topic of a whole other thread..

Ooooh I'm so torn, to look or not to look!!!

someone shared on FB a vet in africa? removing "mango" worms from a dog... that was completely gross too.

Dog seemed to like eating them too. Click bait - was see what this dog does after them being removed. I wasn't sure if they meant eating them or sleeping (cos of sedative).

Haha mango worms are freaking awesome!!!

I would pay to go on a holiday to pick them out. Those videos are addictive to watch.

Lol me too! But then I have considered getting a Crestie simply so I can squeeze its blackheads...

I would pay to go on a holiday to pick them out. Those videos are addictive to watch.

Lol me too! But then I have considered getting a Crestie simply so I can squeeze its blackheads...

I was about to accuse you of being gross and then I remembered that I sometimes pick dried snot from the corners of my dog's nose (with a tissue though!) so yeah.. people in glass houses and all that :o

I was about to accuse you of being gross and then I remembered that I sometimes pick dried snot from the corners of my dog's nose (with a tissue though!) so yeah.. people in glass houses and all that :o

Love a good abscess :o

Or a sebaceous cyst!! They are the bomb!!

And now I'm reminded how Dol is full of my people!

Impacted anal glands :laugh: