Eagle Pack

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I use it, I've been using it for over 2 years now, as dry foods go it's excellent. I currently feed the Holistic Lamb, but they only get one cup a day (they weigh 30/36 kilos), the rest of their food is meat, bones, canned fish, yoghurt, veg. etc. I highly recommend it :)

I have heard nothing but good things about it. My dogs were on completely BARF but they get a bit of Eagle Pack each day now for their own reasons. I wouldn't let my dogs touch any other brand of food (with one or two exceptions) but as far as commercial food goes it is one of the best. They have done a lot of their own research on large breed dogs, particularly Danes, and even with a growing Boxer I certainly would not feed him any other brand of growth food. My Whippet is on the Power variety and is doing great, his muscles are filling out and he has a smooth, glossy coat that everybody comments on - the nicest coat they've ever touched apparently. But I would definately have to say that a lot of their health can be attributed to the BARF, nothing beats natures food :)

I have just bought the holistic select fish and oatmeal to try on my Staffy with allergies to large/common proteins....sounds silly but it certainly smells like fish...which is a good sign. Looks as though it doesn't have as much air pumped into it either. :)

Mel.

I'm another eagle pack fan here :worship: . I switched from eukanuba to eagle about 4months ago and havent looked back. My dogs love it, i give them the holistic chicken biscuits and the canned holistic lamb or chicken. The only problem is that my supplier is a bit slack, and two out of three times has forgotten or lost my order :worship: .

Excellent dry dog food. About 30 friends are now Eagle Packers and all are amazed with their dogs improvement.

Cat owners report the same in their felines.

It is suggested to gain maximum benefit at least 70% of the animals diet must be Eagle Pack.

Well....i get my bag of eagle pack on tuesday night......

But i rang around everypet supply place here on the central coast, and no one stocks it and most have never heard of it....

So i emailed the company to find out how to become a distributor up here on the central coast :worship:

Ill wait for there reply, then ill get your opinions on it!

Thanks Everyone, i know ive made the right decsion!

Another Eagle Pack fan here :)

If you're a breeder (and therefore are likely to go through a lot of the dog food) you can try to get the "breeder" bags - 23.5 kg's - I pay $125.20 for a 23.5 kg bag of the "Power" formula. :(

I Used to feed Eagle before I switched to Barf and LOVED it!

Now I am not really feeding BARF does anyone know where I could perhaps buy the large bags and cans at a good price near Frankston??

Jadey :D

Another Eagle Pack fan here :cry:

If you're a breeder (and therefore are likely to go through a lot of the dog food) you can try to get the "breeder" bags - 23.5 kg's - I pay $125.20 for a 23.5 kg bag of the "Power" formula. :D

kez, can you tell me where you get the breeder bags from? Thanks :)

Hi taintz,

I get mine in Cranbourne.

Is that too far for you?

Brought a 15kg bag on Friday, for $72.00. (its on special at the moment)

What formula is $72.00?

The prices vary between the formula's.