Plush Puppy

Risyntira

I have just brought and used Plush puppy on my Borders (as well as Rebel when he went to his new home)

I love it, it smells great, and actually works, Its does what it says on the bottle!!!! :mad ;)

I recommend their products!!!!

I have brought other products and felt extremely disappionted, it would either dry the skin/coat or make my dogs itch (thinking they had fleas).

The only downside is where I got Plush Puppy from, I spent over $150 on 7 shampoo's, conditioners, stylers etc and the assistant was so rude, she didnt even say have a good day, or thank you, or see ya, she was not very happy. grrrr. spoilt my day too!!!! :eek:

Does anyone else use their products and would like to share their tips???

Laura

I have bought the Reviva coat and the silver bullet brush.

I ordered directly from the website and couldn't be happier with the service.

I waited a week or so...then got a call from them on my mobile- from QLD!! to say they were sorry, they had been at the ekka and that's why my order was late...and they sent me a freebie as well.

Mel. :mad

Edited by StaffordsRule

Love it Love it Love it!!!!

I rang the helpline because I wasnt sure what products I should use. The lady rang me back and was so informative and helpful I was impressed. I haven't had that much assistance from a company for ages- talk about customer relations :mad

I have the evening primrose shampoo, natural silk protein conditioner and the reviver coat. The white parts of her coat glows and she smells devine.

Wonderful stuff.

Sandra

Edited by freysmum

I use their herbal whitening shampoo, cant praise it enough, love the stuff.

I also use their no rinse shampoo for quick tidy ups of feet once we get to the show and it is brilliant. I have recently tried theri cover up cream and it is amazing.

Love Plush Puppy and the plush puppy staff are brilliant, I needed more of the whitening shampoo, couldnt get any in Canberra, needed it despretly, rang Plush puppy and they sent it over night from Brissie.

I love it :mad Their Herbal Whitening shampoo is about the best I have found for the white dogs, and I use a LOT of their other products. the Reviva coat is great - a little bit in a spray bottle with some water goes a long way as a grooming spray (I use one of their little spray bottles as you dont need to mix much!). The Seabreeze oil is great for coat maintenance as a rinse, but again, a little goes a long way. I only use 3 or 4 squirts in a big jug of water tipped over the dogs. The Pixie Dust is loads of fun for providing a bit of sparkle to the coat. I just bought the odour muncher to try out and found it very nice. The protein Balm is nice too for a little added moisture in dry coats - with the hot dry weather here at the moment I have found it quite useful for keeping the coats well hydrated and fresh.

Ok that's it I'm going to try some of this stuff. I currently use Aloveen but I don't find the nice smell lasts that long. The groomer the boys go to uses the most wonderful smelling aromatherapy shampoos that smell great for ages and even after two weeks if the boys walk through a puddle of water or have a little swim you can smell the shampoo again, it's yummy :mad

I am addicted to Plush Puppy too. I have been using it for about 5 years and I love everything about it. Good stuff.

I use it on my own hair too. :p It is better than the supermarket shampoos. It is made by a hairdresser so they know what they are doing, and it smells good :D

Got heaps of questions now!!!

bstone7, I never thought of using it on my hair, I spend more money on my dogs than myself!!! does it do the same as if it was on the dogs?

Buster's Mum, I had used Aloveen (It was a freebie from an open day at a vet clinic) but found it didnt last very long. I would recommend a change!!!

espinay2, have you used fido's whitining? how would you compair it to Plush puppies Herbal Whitening shampoo? I am currently using fido's.

Fifi, with the Seabreeze oil what does that do? does it only add shine?

han_p_gsd, what do you think of the odour muncher? does it just cover up the smell? My borders smell really bad sometimes, but havent found anything that gest rid of the smell.

Does any one use the Pixie dust?

Laura

I love Plush Puppy Products!!!

Hi Rysintira, the Seabreeze oil is a non-'oily' oil, and nourishes the skin and hair shaft. I use it undiluted after a hydrobath, if we don't have a show for a week or two, I spray it on and massage it through to the skin. Its great on coarse coats, as it doesn't soften the texture for very long, but gets rid of that brittlenes that summer and itchies can bring on. Especially if coats are really brittle or broken by scratching. (we don't have fleas, but we do have paspalum and kykiu grass in the paddocks, that a couple of my guys will sometimes have an itchy reaction to)

the coat has a little shine after it, but its soaked up really quickly after applying. it doesn't hang on and collect dust the way a hot oil treament would.

I often put some in the rinse water of the hydrobath, as a maintenace for the coat.

It smells nice too, and has calendula and evening primrose oil in it.

Wolfhounds aren't bathed very often, as their coat is meant to be a harsh / coarse texture, and the coats tend to soften and not be as weather proof if they are bathed as much as other dogs, and the skin can dry out and become flaky.

so I make sure each bath really counts with coat care.

fifi

edited to add; the pixie dust is great, I help show a friend's affies, and you sprinkle some on the brush, tap out the exess, and give the draping areas of coat a quick brush, use it very sparingly and it really catches the light and highlights the coat on the move.

Edited by fifi

espinay2, have you used fido's whitining? how would you compair it to Plush puppies Herbal Whitening shampoo?

Yes, I have used the Fido's and actually have about half a bottle sitting there currently that I picked up when I couldnt get the Plush Puppy and needed something in a hurry.

The Fidos is quite good and better than a lot of others, but I MUCH prefer the PP :D .

with the Seabreeze oil what does that do? does it only add shine?

Not Fifi, but I will add my comments. On the big white fluffies I use it as coat protection to help keep the coats in good condition. I dont think it really adds 'shine' but rather helps maintain the good health and strength of the coat. I use it as a final rinse but usually for maintenace baths rather than before a show. Sometimes I will spray some on areas like pantaloons and furnishings/elbows etc to help keep the coat looking better in these high wear areas.

Does any one use the Pixie dust?

Yes, I use it during final show prep. Just adds a nice light extra sparkle to the coat :p .

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I have another question, I also have the Volumising cream, will this help Maggie's coat look better as she has just had a litter and lost alot of coat (she looked almost bald) she is looking better now, but I want it to look like she has a nicer, 'bulkier' coat for showing next year.

Not a very good photo of her, but she has a little more coat than this now:

maggie.jpg

Laura