Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't get there before 11:00 and not many people left.

Apologies to Milo's Mum if she thought Coda was playing too rough... Was hoping they would sort each other out but took Coda away as it looked like things were getting too stressful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

think a few of us are going up at 10am this time, so if anyone wants to come earlier we will be there,( my 3, wei ,dally ,cattle), stormy with her 3, ( whippys and new surprise pooch!) and think kamuzz is comming early too with her gsd. :)

think a few of us are going up at 10am this time, so if anyone wants to come earlier we will be there,( my 3, wei ,dally ,cattle), stormy with her 3, ( whippys and new surprise pooch!) and think kamuzz is comming early too with her gsd. :thumbsup:

i am going to come along with my boys... but i get really nervous where there are other woofas... the mother dog gets scared.. and when i used to take Tammy anywhere .. and she felt my angst... she would do the 'don't worry mum i will save you' and bark very intimidatingly (if that is a word) at others...

obviously i will be leaving the geriatric at home.. she would do well with some time out from the boys... they are great with her.. but i think as an old lady she sometimes appreciates the silence... ha ha

so when a car turns up that makes you grab for your sunnies.. you will know i have landed... oh that and when i get out the boys will probably tie me in knots.. ... nah.. they are not that bad.. they are actually good kids...

i will aim for 10 am...

pxx

been raining here today off and on, so will post in the morning as to what its like.

will be waiting eagerly to hear... think i will have to take mine somewhere for a walk whatever the weather tomorrow cos Gus is going stir crazy out there... he will play in the rain... but i don't want to encourage him to run around in the slush that is the backyard.. so cos he is not getting to vent his energy anywhere much .. he is making mudpies... everywhere... digging up stuff we couldn't get a shovel in...

we have been having games of fetch in the house with one of the cat's little toy balls ... throwing them up the hall and Gus runs straight back with them for me to throw again... it kinda lacks something though... and isn't enough to wear him out... with Pablo still being timid to many things... i don't want to walk around the streets with him yet... as it would scare him too much... but if not where planned tomorrow .. i will be walking them in a park somewhere nearby...

pxx

its obviously been raining out here during the night, so ground will be wet, but no rain atm. i am going over anyway as my lot need a run, so will be there around 10, 10.30am, have to nip to vets first, so depends how busy they are, but hope to catch a few of you soon. :mad

• 2 weeks later...

think the next one is a saturday? so won't make it.first of the month? unless we are doing a special xmas one? i know a few were talking of moving it to somewhere with shade etc, not sure if this got any further?

i know i won't be going up there again on a sunday, as i'm sick of the lady with the 2 huskys who keep attacking all my boys! ( not a doler). :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
think the next one is a saturday? so won't make it.first of the month? unless we are doing a special xmas one? i know a few were talking of moving it to somewhere with shade etc, not sure if this got any further?

i know i won't be going up there again on a sunday, as i'm sick of the lady with the 2 huskys who keep attacking all my boys! ( not a doler). :thumbsup:

Sunday 3rd of December :rofl:

I'm heading out, I'll evaluate things before I enter to see what dogs are in there, I won't tolerate aggressive dogs with my kids.

• Troy unpinned this topic