Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Xander is having a few issues with meeting new dogs when out walking. I'm going to come to the meet but want to introduce him slowly. If anyone has a friendly dog who Xander has already met, please come up and introduce yourself. I'll be hanging around the outskirts of the area, until I'm confident Xander is behaving himself. If he doesn't look like he will, then I'll be taking him home again. He loves playing with new friends but is still nervous on that first introduction.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Xander is having a few issues with meeting new dogs when out walking. I'm going to come to the meet but want to introduce him slowly. If anyone has a friendly dog who Xander has already met, please come up and introduce yourself. I'll be hanging around the outskirts of the area, until I'm confident Xander is behaving himself. If he doesn't look like he will, then I'll be taking him home again. He loves playing with new friends but is still nervous on that first introduction.

Sounds like my O-Ren, i gotta get her out more :banghead:

perhaps il be there for the sept one i just completely let this one slip from my mind, we went to Newtown instead!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't do it Saturday 2nd, Xander is off to k9 force to learn some manners that day.

If your'e that desperate for company Reddog, I still might be able to make it today but will only know at the last minute. I'm off to HP this morning and will be returning around 11.30. Xander's coming with me so could stop off at rouse hill on the way back. If I end up bringing someone out with me, then I'll have to get the new pup back home and settled in so probably wouldn't make it.

And I've got someone coming at 3.00 to meet a foster so will have to be home by then.

If you want to catch up at the offleash area, give me a call on my mobile at 11.00 - pound closing time. I'll know then what I'm up to

I really would like to get Xander out for a play and would love to catch up again.

Ever since this has become a regular thing I have has one thing or another that keeps me from attending. Now I left this Sunday free I wanted to do nothing more then go and let my boy play in the park.

My dilemma……

IT'S FARTHERS DAY!!!!

How do I get out of that one?

• Troy unpinned this topic