Permanent Sydney Dol Meet

Alison1474

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time does everyone arrive at the Meet? Or are people coming & going all day?

Thought I might bring Connor up for a social visit. Not sure about the "off lead" as he has a slight hearing problem when he becomes busy :rofl:

i'll be there about 10.30, daughter has excused me from her soccer! will be bringing my neighbours beagle too, that i've got for the day, so will have 4 on board, leaving little disney at home. see you all soon!

JBBB has been a bit unwell recently, so I am not sure we'll make it today... I'll see how she's feeling when she wakes up. But I hope all you guys going have a great time and maybe grab some pics for those who can't make it - please? :offtopic:

Flame sends her sincere regards in the form of a "high five" paw wave! :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

im such a tool i only just noticed this thread! i will do my best to get there for the Sept one. I will bring both my boys, but pending how my rescue boy goes he might have to sit it out. :laugh:

Fingers crossed, I'll make the september meet. It's my first time and I'm dying to meet everyone. I'm bringing Xander the great dane I adopted from Cordelia's rescue. I don't think he'll be going off lead as I'm not totally confident with him yet but I think it will be good for us to meet some friendly faces.

kaz, it is totally fenced, and i think sas has had him offlead up there, lots of nice people to meet and greet, will look forward to seeing him again, and you too. have fun guys, will be in usa, when is the next one, might not be back in time for either, if not catch up oct!

• Troy unpinned this topic