Good Vet In Narre Warren Area?

We're moving to Narre Warren soon... I am stressing my head off about finding a good vet.

Our normal Vet is in Ferntree Gully (who i am generally happy with) but its a bit of a hike especially considering I only have mondays off work!

I would really like a Vet that is not scared of my dogs :rofl: I know that sounds ridiculous but I have encountered Vets that are nervous around anything bigger than a JRT. Also one that ISNT completely opposed to Raw Diets...

I'm probably asking too much but if anyone can offer any sorta help it would be Fantastic :confused:

Thanks in advance

ETA: Isnt instead of IS :rofl:

Edited by Ruffles

Stud Park isn't all that far on the freeway (maybe 15 to 20 minutes)... i've heard they're good. I live in Narre also and go to Ray Ferguson at Monash Vet which is in Clayton (about 20 mins). I've been to several vets in Narre Warren/Hampton Park/Hallam, but haven't found one i'm completely happy with as yet (although i'm sure there are some wonderful vets around here!). Just in case your dogs only ever get sick after hours (like mine), there is an emergency centre in Hallam on the Princes Highway which is open all night and over the weekends, which is handy to know.

Agree with S'n'T, Stud Park Vet is great.

That said, if I were happy with my current Vet I would continue to go there if possible, I've been through too many crappy vets not to. FTG isn't too far from Narre Warren, 45 mins max (I make the trip at least once a week to take my pups swimming) :D

have to agree with Ray, a friend goes to him has done for many years..(lives in hampton park) i have been there and seen him too..few years back when i lived in hampton park,, its not that far..

Yep have worked with Ray too very briefly but he is fantastic too. I agree, I had always passed at least 4 clinics to travel to Stud Park before I was a nurse, and still use them from time to time (usually Sunday arvo with my dogs :D yep even Vet Nurses dogs do stupid things after hours!! ) It is important to know who offers after hours surgery the closest to your home in case of dire emergency though.

Edited by Staff'n'Toller

Ruffles, i go to Cardinia Veterinary Clinic in Pakenham, only 10 from Narre. I find them fantastic. I took my Mal there when she was ill and they were great. My 2 puppies go there now and they have a vaariety of dogs going from large rottis and bull terrier to small chi and jack russells. I think they are great.