Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

Ladies Skirt Suit Size 12 AU

Beautiful colours, looks stunning on. Sadly doesn't fit me :(

The skirt is long length so may need hemming for those who wear them shorter.

Excellent condition!

$30 + $13p&h

suitforsale.jpg

Navy Blue Skirt Suit

Marked a size 12. Would fit larger 10 to small 12 but please refer to measurements provided.

Bust: 95cm

Waist: 70cm

$30 + $13p&h

suit2-1.png

Please email or txt me if you are interested:

[email protected]

0430 221 075

Edited by Beth24

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do all show suits have to be a skirt???????????

I can not find any colored suits with PANTS in a plus size.

Can any one point me in the right direction??

BB

I'd also like to know the answer to the above. We are about to enter our first show next month and I had no idea we had to dress up :o

Brand new with tags, fits me however it's not quite what I'm looking for.

Nicolette Skirt Suit - lavender shimmer

US 10 (AU 12)

Measurements - Bust 38", Waist 32", Hips 44" and skirt length 25"

$75.00 $65.00 (including postage)

post-2326-0-93802600-1346636718_thumb.jpg

FINAL price reduction $50.00 including postage! BRAND NEW with tags!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I've recently started showing and I am having trouble with sore feet, can anyone help with where I can buy comfortable walking type shoes able to have orthodics if needed in them in Queensland if at all possible or Australia at least?

Hello I've recently started showing and I am having trouble with sore feet, can anyone help with where I can buy comfortable walking type shoes able to have orthodics if needed in them in Queensland if at all possible or Australia at least?

Have you tryed sketchers? I wear orthotics too, and I can get my orthotics into them. There are also some good plain black lady jane type shoes at Athletes Foot I noticed the other day.There are heaps of shoes around, it just depends on what you are looking for.

Look at some of the comfort brands like hush puppies etc. there are some nice looking flat styles out there if you look around. A pair of basic black or brown shoes shouldn't be too hard to find. The other thing to do is make sure you sit down as much as possible. I was getting sore feet too until I realized too much nervous energy saw me standing up all the time. I now make an effort to sit so my feet survive the day.

Look at some of the comfort brands like hush puppies etc. there are some nice looking flat styles out there if you look around. A pair of basic black or brown shoes shouldn't be too hard to find. The other thing to do is make sure you sit down as much as possible. I was getting sore feet too until I realized too much nervous energy saw me standing up all the time. I now make an effort to sit so my feet survive the day.

And good quality insoles are your friend as well. I can't speak highly enough of mine....they absorb impact and perspiration so there is less movement inside the shoes and for me, less of the horrible burning foot sensation.

On the subject of flat black shoes, I have just found two pairs of flat shoes with elastic over the foot, both look a little like Skechers and have non-slip soles at KMart for $12 each. So far, they're excellent. I've been wearing them casually to see how they go and so far so good. Acid test will be next week after three days of showing dogs in a 5 day period.

• 3 weeks later...

P1210124.jpg

First Cut

Size 16

fake pockets

$15 inc. postage

P1210123.jpg

Julie Wellington SA

Shirt

Size 14

$40 inc. postage

P1210121.jpg

Stitches

Size 16

has pockets

$20 inc. postage

P1210117.jpg

Kasper

100% Linen Size 14P

Jacket (no buttons) and matching linen camisole

$40 inc. postage

Open to offers on all.

Edited by weisnjac

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have the following for sale - brand new with tags Tahari show suit items purchased directly from the US. I didn't know about this thread and just posted them on ebay :(

1 x US8 Tahari Skirt Suit, blue. Bidding from $50 My link

1 x US 8 Tahari Skirt Suit, green. Bidding from $50 My link

1 x US6 Tahari Skirt, bronze (Skirt only, no jacket) Bidding from $20 My link

• 1 month later...

Brand new with tags, fits me however it's not quite what I'm looking for.

Nicolette Skirt Suit - lavender shimmer

US 10 (AU 12)

Measurements - Bust 38", Waist 32", Hips 44" and skirt length 25"

$75.00 $65.00 (including postage)

post-2326-0-93802600-1346636718_thumb.jpg

This is still available

$60.00 including postage.

Edited by Aziah

• 4 months later...
  • Troy unpinned this topic