Eukanuba, Proplan & Eaglepack

angelbundy

Could anyone that buys these products pm me the average price you pay for them? my local store that stocks them seems to be way over the top with prices on all pet food, and i was curious as to what others are paying before I spend my hard earned at this place. I am wanting to change my lab to premium dry food (she is currently on supercoat)to add with her meat, rice, veg & yogurt mix.

Thanx :thumbsup:

Average prices for 18-20kg bags, Eukanuba $80-$100, Pro Plan $90-$120 and Eagle Pack $100-$130.......i mainly look at the energy type formulas and they are more expensive.

Prices depend what flavour it is and if you are buying puppy, energy or allergy ones.

Cant help with smaller bags, where abouts are you?

Im sure some Dolers have sussed out where to get the cheapest food from.

Edited by tollersowned

There is a shop in Brisbane that has Proplan 17kg Large Breed pup and adult for $69.95 at the moment, don't feed it so not sure of normal price.

That's what I normally pay at the Pet Barn in Canberra.

It's at least twice the price if you buy smaller bags so find the 17kg ones :thumbsup:

cavNrott I just checked out Judith's website and she's offering the Holistic Large Breed at $90.40 for 18 kg. I just paid $113 at my regular supplier :rofl: I'm going to start using K9 & Katz again, they do offer excellent service and they're quite obviously cheaper!

I have Eagle Pack Holistic delivered and it costs $86 all up. I think the bags are 15 or 16Kg though, not 18kg.

Could you guys post your prices on the forum instead of by PM please so we can all find out about it. Thanks.

Hi CNR,

I paid around $33 for a 3kg bag of EP at PetStock in Sth Melb, it's $62 for the 6.5kg bag, and $114 for the 13.6kg bag. Can you check the size of your bag and let me know because that's a great price. I have to buy the Holistic as my boy has IBD.

Cheers,

Corine