Male Anatomy

Just Midol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell should my sibes balls be?

In the scrotum, same place as most other testicles.

How far from the weener?

Directly under the tail.

Also, should the snake protrude from his skin very often? Axes was today and it was all red. I have a feeling it would hurt...

Depends on how many happy thoughts he has in a day :laugh: Dark pink to red is normal. "Hurt" is relative, usually only hurts if they can't get it back in.

If so, why is there a lumpy thing about 5-10cm back from his doodle?

Is that one lump or two? *chuckles*

I think you're talking about the bulbus glandis. See "happy thoughts" above. It's like waking up happy.

Edited by Rappie

Lol.

Dog penis and balls is new to me! Never experienced the joys of inspecting his areas to make sure they are all good. Didn't actually look long enough to see one or two lumps!

THis dogs pee pee is HUGE! http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathp...al/dogcoll3.jpg

Axes wont get that big will it :S

I think we should stop laughing at my expense!!!!!!!!!! lol... not my fault...

Ohh, what was he so excited about? He was just having a bath... He hates baths.

Edited by Midol

I think the dog in the picture is in some serious strife :rofl:

Here's lokis bits... For comparison as you can see his balls are at the end of his love muscle :laugh:

sleepy2.jpg

Axles teste's probably havent dropped yet so you might not be able to see them. You'll also find that they will be down one day and up the next :rofl:

It is littler now.

I don't wanna go prodding nothing to see if there are two, but hair is in the way. I mean, I wouldn't want someone prodding my balls.

That is them that is them!

Ohh, how relieving. Axe DOES have balls.

Edited by Midol

Hehehehehe...this topic comes up more then i expected...excuse the pun :rofl:

Yes...much like a normal blokes in regards to placement. The two lumps are an obvious 'happy' and depending on how old your dog is...anything can give him a 'happy' - think back to about the age of around 16 i guess :laugh: But if you touch around the area that will also give him a happy...lol. At the moment even looking at my 10month old pup is enough to get him excited...lol.

I am a guy...

Lol.

So they are in the same spot on dogs?

If so, why is there a lumpy thing about 5-10cm back from his doodle?

*Goes to looksie more*

SORRY :laugh::rofl: well then that is easy get on hands and knees and look in mirror and have a look.

It is also not advisable to poke his little nug nugs in case he sucks them up you know like when it is real cold. :rofl:

My balls are in a different spot to his... plus its cold.
SORRY well then that is easy get on hands and knees and look in mirror and have a look.

:laugh::rofl: Gotta love when this topic i bought up again.

my boy started messing pretty early bout 6 months i think - was more in the night tho - he has a trampoline bed and there was a puddle on the floor when i cleaned :rofl:!!!

as said above his balls may not have completely dropped yet so makes them a bit harder to find!! my boy had to get used to having his handled as show boys get fondled in the ring :laugh::rofl: