Male Anatomy

Just Midol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is down right sick but I'll say it anyway. If you have a weak stomach do not continue reading!

Last week Rafael passed a condom :rofl: I'm not kidding, whole and intact. Evidently Raf was cleaning up after my brother when I wasn't looking! Needless to say the door to my brother's room is now kept firmly closed and is strictly off limits to puppies!

I can't wait til Raf gets over the need to put anything and everything in his mouth. Last week I busted him trying to eat 5cm long frog :laugh:

peigirl...my friend's dog did the exact same thing....and he left me to make the enquiry with the vet about what should be done....this was a spoodle (oops just swore!)

turned up a couple of days later but this also meant a couple of days of poo inspection...gee that was a fun job!

Tango gets excited in all of the most inappropriate places, and when you have a 'well hung' dog waving about 12" of it around in the breeze...I now just say "ok Tango, bring it with you and we'll go for a walk" :laugh::rofl: :D :vomit: (it's got a mind of its own!!) The guys at work stopped making lewd comments the day that one of the girls turned around and said "what's wrong Steve? are you jealous of what he's got?" - no more comments :rofl:

Oh this is just to embarass Midol......:D

Thanks for bumping this one. I had a feeling midol was a bit behind on his biology ;)

Well - I did say I failed all the bio courses I took :o

And thanks Ruger :p

Edited by Midol

Oh My Gosh, I really have tears pouring down my face....you have started a laugh fest here...and I am alone I hope the neighbours cant hear me.......

My Dear old mum was watching my puppy approx 6 months old for the weekend...noticed a few blood spots on the kitchen floor....had a look and Flew off to the Vet Hospital...waited in the hospital for her turn ...only to have a very Kind and straight faced Vet (I bet he fell over laughing when she left) explain that the little girl pup was in season..This was 40 years ago and we all still bring it up in family chats...Now I will add a few of your tales or is it tails to the gatherings.....Thanks for the Monday Morning Laugh.... :):rofl: :p