Rip Tudor

Berner-Loki

Tudor Kingdom

Aug 1988 to 27 Dec 2006

You were such a special boy Tudes. :thumbsup: Stunning big bay stallion with your big white blaze, typical fine Thoroughbred appearance yet the nature and personality that no-one could beat. Even my scardy cat Mum wasn't scared of you as you wouldn't have hurt a sole. I remember the 1st show you won Supreme Throroughbred for me and how quickly you learnt everything. I remember so many judges comments in the ridden as they couldn't get over how quiet you were. I could take you anywhere, ride with other horses and the worst you would do is prance.

You touched so many hearts in your time with us. Mum, Linda, Chrissy and Kuri. Thank you Kuri for spending his last minutes with him.

Sadly Tudor was put to sleep as he had a large tumor wrapped around his intestine. He showed no signs until right at the end so we had no time to act on it. Even if we had of known it would have been a case of keeping him as comfortable as we could as long as we could as he had developed a heart mumor over his later years and had already been through enough.

Rest in peace Tudor, know that you will never be forgotten and will be always missed until I see you again.

Tudor.jpg

Thank you all for you lovely comments and wishes. He was a stunning boy and his nature was unbeatable. Quiet Thoroughbreds are not the norm but a quiet stallion Thoroughbred is unbeatable. He still lives on in his 3 babies. See you when the time comes Tudor.

I'm so sorry for your loss ;) :love::cry: He was a stunning boy & was lucky to have you to love him as much as you were fortunate to have him in your life.

Remember all the happy times & take comfort in the fact he had loved ones beside him when he passed. :thumbsup:

Hugs to you in this hard time :D :rofl::rofl:

Edited by hellier dog rescue

Oh Tudor's mum, that is a beautiful horse! I am so terribly sorry and I can empathise what you are going through. My darling budgie died on the same day as your horse. What a terrible hole in your life this will leave! I wish I could get to you and wrap my arms around you so we could weep together. I had an old pastor friend come to visit me yesterday, he didn't even know we were grieving. He said about new beginnings. I fought and cried and said I liked the old, I didn't want the new!!! But you and I are going to have to face the new year without our beloved friends. How will we cope? As best we can. I can only believe that as all life comes from God, surely all life goes back to Him as well. My mother always said that if there were no animals in heaven, it would be a very boring place. The Bible talks about horses in heaven, did you know that? In the book of Revelation. I don't know much about the other world religions. Hang in there, dear friend. Though I have never met you, I am here for you.

Janette

Thank you for all your thoughts. As each day goes by I still think of him but with the fond memories of times we had together like his first Supreme Champion, I was like a proud mum that day. And I still remember so clearly the 1st day I saw him.

Thegownchich, I am sorry for your loss but like you, I believe our much loved pets (and any that weren't so lucky) go to heaven and we will again meet with them one day. Any place without animals is not a place I want to be.