whatevah

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BCNTC, is that competition? Or just practice at your club?

I have a video of Jarrah learning his retrieve on the flat the other day, must see if Dagboy can put it on the computer for me.

• 1 month later...

Ness's Obedience Round from the GSD Club trial on the weekend - would have finished up with a 174 N/Q if we had done stays. She mucked up on the heelwork because she decided she would have a non dropping, non sitting day - the rest of her work as the judge said however was very nice.

So we got 10 N/Q for heelwork.

20/20 Stand for Exam

28/30 Drop on Recall

18/20 Retrieve on Flat

28/30 Retrieve over Jump

20/20 Change of Positions

Edited by ness

LOL PAX - she was so cute about it to. Hmm check out the retrieve over the solid. She decides the ring post is in the way on her return so she goes around the ring post and still manages to come back over the jump :D . I nearly died in fits of laughter.

Actually it was good that she failed the heelwork because I would have chickened out and done broadjump since that is the "safe" option in open and then to get full marks on the change of positions I was thrilled with (as were everybody over West who really wanted me to do change of positions anyway) We weren't entered to pass rather to see where we were at after we got back from Perth.

The lack of positions in the heelwork was only a minor fault (for me anyway) in an otherwise outstanding round.

She was up keen, happy and enthusiastic the entire round. No moments of switching off and it was certainly a much improved performance over her work in Perth (even the Perth people agree).

Edited by ness

Awwwwwww PAX don't you start on Sue H and NSW I am so jealous. I was going to come but bit expensive for what it is IF I can't take a dog and I still have to find accomodation. Nearly just as cheap for me to go West and get a few 1 hour private lessons :D .

Besides its a long way to go for a weekend - if I went to Perth I have a few people who I missed last time that I could catch up with.

Edited by ness

You could stay with us in some cheapy crap motel somewhere.....lol, tempted???

I think my dog will be one of the demonstration dogs, she has lots of problems for them to practise on. :D

Tempted but then we could just both go on a trip to Perth and camp outside Sue's place :eek: .

ROFL hmm nope I think mine has more and would make a wonderful demonstration dog :rofl: . More so because she has to put up with me in the ring :rofl: . Dianne said to send her a profile to which I answered hmm just ask Sue what I haven't emailed her about as a problem :laugh: .