Obedience Routines

whatevah

Many of us have seen these before but I don't think I have posted them in here!

I love the first one for heeling - but a pity he is limping - I need to get a camera so I can video him heeling properly :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfmHaP4uIII

And one shoey did for me :thumbsup:

not as good heeling - he was a bit 'airy' that day and I need to keep onto my pace - if it is faster he is much better :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ok so we didn't pass again but we did get some lovely work so here are the links to todays obedience video for anybody who wants to watch it.

Today we got:

22 for Heel free with 1 missed position.

20 for SFE.

26 for DOR.

0!!!!!! For retrieve on the flat. Her fault she thought about anticipating and stood up then decided against it.

26 for Retrieve over the jump

0 for change of positions - my fault though I tried to just use signals like you would for a UD silent signals but it backfired and she didn't drop.

Overall the attitude is there which is nice and hell I don't mind the anticipation its just a minor inconvenience. Although maybe somebody is telling me something and I better move to Perth LOL.

Edited by ness

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice Leopuppy. You have every reason to be pleased :D

Here's my terror on a run through. Please note: The extra LONG routine was for the purpose of the video only :D

Heelwork

Recall

Jodie

Love the heelwork & the recall - it's nice to see great handling too :thumbsup: .

• 3 months later...

This is from ages ago (last year sometime) and I've posted it before but I thought I'd add it to this thread.

Bondi has been out of training for a term now (because she had Pnuemonia) and today was the first day I've done anything with her in ages- She was GREAT! the break has done her well! She was super enthusiastic, Gave me 100% eyecontact and did everything I asked of her! I was amazed! I will take a new video so I can compare it to last years one :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is my girl at her last CCD trail. It was her third trial and her third pass for her title. For those interested she scored 97/100 and lost one point for each exercise (heelwork, stand for exam and recall).

Please excuse the noise on the video - the person taking the video was talking to her dog and others for most of the trial!!! :kissbetter:

Edited by Seita